Welcome Welcome to Richmond Mykelti Lefau

Remove this Banner Ad

I have been vocal in that I dont see how he makes it, but he appears to be positioned to play as a tall pressure forward. He is certainly very unique.
That’s how I imagine his role will be , bang *ing crash tackle pressure compete ,,,a ,larger version of George

When lynch back yeah 100%..
He’s a medium big pressure forward

Can’t have lynch balta and kosi all in same forward line
Ball will ping out so fast
I agree LeFau is very mobile and awfully strong as we saw yesterday. He locks the ball in the FL and makes guys earn a kick. Have always wanted him on the list , but an opening was needed.

I agree LeFau is very mobile and awfully strong as we saw yesterday. He locks the ball in the FL and makes guys earn a kick. Have always wanted him on the list , but an opening was needed.
Yeah 100%
And Mansell injury opens it right up
Could potentially debut vs Suns
I ain’t against it

AFL gunna suspend Mykelti for tackling too hard when he gets hold of that squib half back that plays for the Pies.
Should bring his knowledge of tackling from the storm over to our other players.

As I was standing next to him yesterday he is not 195 nowhere near it.
What was noticeable was his boundary line warm up he has very clean ground ball skills and he explodes from the blocks on his sprint.
He is also bloody big framed, he will intimidate even at that level

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NO !!!!

Dangerfield in hospital or GTFO
Compromise Shrug GIF

Well this is something, so happy for all of them! Glad we ended up giving him the chance. Sounds like someone that works hard and doesn't give up on his dreams based on his parents' reactions, and we need players like that.

On a side note, talented players wanting to move into AFL should really consider playing with our VFL side. We have a lot of our VFL-listed players end up on an AFL list (with us or other clubs). Even Shaun Mannagh, who starred with us before playing for Werribee and eventually getting drafted by Geelong.

What was noticeable was his boundary line warm up he has very clean ground ball skills and he explodes from the blocks on his sprint.
His pace will give him every chance at the level , townsend played similar role was slow af and it cost him

The bloody video with him telling his parents was bloody emotional. Here is this scary, tough campaigner, looking like he could be a gang member, breaking down when telling his mum and dad that he's now a Richmond player. Love to see that and makes me proud of the club and the kid. I hope he is revolutionary in our forwardline.

My gut says Lefau as that high pressure forward will be taking out a few oppo defenders like he did to Lever yesterday.
I got one name pencilled in.
Won't name the dog but his team are our sept bitches.

Well this is something, so happy for all of them! Glad we ended up giving him the chance. Sounds like someone that works hard and doesn't give up on his dreams based on his parents' reactions, and we need players like that.

On a side note, talented players wanting to move into AFL should really consider playing with our VFL side. We have a lot of our VFL-listed players end up on an AFL list (with us or other clubs). Even Shaun Mannagh, who starred with us before playing for Werribee and eventually getting drafted by Geelong.
I think Harley Ried should quit afl and play our vfl program. 😜😁

I'm 191 and I look up to him. Reckon 194/195 is about accurate.

Same for Brown.

How old is Mykelti? Do we know what number he will be wearing yet?

(Edit: I used goggle, he’s 23.
Numbers available (before 51) are 6, 8, 9, 11, 12 and 42. Won’t be 8 or 9 though. I’m guessing 42)

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back