News We're A QLD Based Team Now

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd rather this happen sooner rather than later. Jack, Cotch, Houli, Sheds and Pickett can sit out the rest of the season. Let's see what the kids can do.

Edit: I've never been disliked before so I have to justify my stance lol. This was under the assumption that families wouldn't be able to come.

Last edited:
One week can't go to Qld, fixture amended.

Next week going to Qld permanently.

I'm grateful the government has worked with the AFL to come to the rescue.

Gorgeous 21C and clear blue skies here today, bit of sun on the back will do wonders for our morale if we can get the family aspect sorted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not in a hotspot, might travel up to watch some games and hit some pubs.

Hire a car, drive to Tweed Heads, under the cover of darkness walk into Coolangatta, get a mate who lives in Brissy to pick me up and away i go, undetected.
You can walk to cooly from tweed in broad daylight without even trying to hide.
Cops are waving through cars with their printed A4 permission slip without checking all the time.
The cops don't care, they don't want to be border guards.

is it really the whole rest of the season? don't mind that overall but expecting a handful of players to say no and I don't blame em

Yep, rest of season.

Could be a GF at the Gabba...no news on that yet AFAIK.

Edit: AFL site saying could be temporary ATM...mixed messages to other news outlets who are saying rest of season.

Yep, rest of season.

Could be a GF at the Gabba...no news on that yet AFAIK.

Edit: AFL site saying could be temporary ATM...mixed messages to other news outlets who are saying rest of season.
It’s indefinite, so far only two rounds, also R8 and R9 likely to be spent in hubs. After that it depends on Victoria’s situation.

#VICBIAS going to be so good when the clubs work out how to play Brisbane at the Gabba, GCS at Metricon etc and get used to the conditions.

They'll soon realise how rediculous #VICBIAS was, where a team like Brisbane now don't get the 'disadvantage' they used to have.

Best.

I'm not in a hotspot, might travel up to watch some games and hit some pubs.

Hire a car, drive to Tweed Heads, under the cover of darkness walk into Coolangatta, get a mate who lives in Brissy to pick me up and away i go, undetected.
Except that you've just given yourself away. May as well knock over a few ATM's on the way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back