Werewolf Tag List - Updated August 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Two late (certainly late my time!) runs, I’m going to take a break from WW to focus on other things. Please remove me from the tag list.

I will be back playing again sooner rather than later in the year and will keep the werewolf stats updated while I’m not playing.

Two late (certainly late my time!) runs, I’m going to take a break from WW to focus on other things. Please remove me from the tag list.

I will be back playing again sooner rather than later in the year and will keep the werewolf stats updated while I’m not playing.
Done mate

steve buscemi people to kill GIF

Just get someone to post a list of the recent N1 kills so you won’t feature and you’ll be tidied up quickly the next few games 🥳

Take care Chip, see you down the road. The doors are always open and welcome on your return.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back