Western Derby Ticketing

Remove this Banner Ad

I am platinum pledge and sports lounge normally. I just registered my ticket numbers and my families and they said we will have tickets but i havent been sent what seats we have been allocated yet. Anyone else in the same boat?
yeah, ditto. Check ticketmaster now, i did randomly and been allocated.

I am in the same area. If you log into your Freo account you can now access the tickets. We were still in the SL area but 7 rows back from normal seats..
Thanks mate. Yes just did. We are the next block over still in the SP.👍 Though with our injuries I’m feeling a sense of doom!😳

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am getting the same thing as well.
Sorry if I’m telling you to suck eggs but if you download the Ticketmaster app on your phone and register a login with password using the same email as the one the ticket was sent to Then you should be able to see you ticket. Accept it and nominate your mobile. ti worked for me. Good luck

Sorry if I’m telling you to suck eggs but if you download the Ticketmaster app on your phone and register a login with password using the same email as the one the ticket was sent to Then you should be able to see you ticket. Accept it and nominate your mobile. ti worked for me. Good luck

I did that and I am getting diddly squat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back