Review What do you mean we f**king won at Geelong?

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations Ryan Burton. What a way to celebrate your 100th game and get your name on a locker.

First half brilliant, how we should always play.

Second half played the usual dumb shit under pressure mistakes.

Classic game of 2 halves.

Kill Me Smh GIF

I absolutely despise the Cats with every fibre of my being. Possibly more than the Crows given I don’t live in Adelaide. But Ken Hinkley has destroyed my love for this club to the point where I’m disappointed in having beaten said team that I despise. A couple years ago I’d be over the moon at this result, now I’m actively disappointed. **** this shit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wines best game in years I reckon.

Was huge tonight.

Dixon didn’t kick a goal or take 1 contested mark and it was actually a good game and one of his better games of the year. Gee he’s absolutely cooked though, struggled to pick the ball off the ground I don’t know how he ties his shoes.
Yep I was going to write used his huge arse and huge body to produce a huge game.

Say it Bernie Sanders style and its even better.

I absolutely despise the Cats with every fibre of my being. Possibly more than the Crows given I don’t live in Adelaide. But Ken Hinkley has destroyed my love for this club to the point where I’m disappointed in having beaten said team that I despise. A couple years ago I’d be over the moon at this result, now I’m actively disappointed. * this s**t.
Just give up footy then mate ..

It's gone past you

Bar the Rioli inspired collapse in time on quarter 3, I think the failure of our game is overstated in the second half. Take out those three goals and we win by four goals. Give em one goal and we still win by three. Geelong didn't look themselves and we were one second away from Rioli putting another goal in for a two goal buffer.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back