Preview Preview & Changes v Geelong at the Cattery

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we have 3 defenders going out with only Jonas coming in?
Mind baffling
Not really. Jonas for Allir and Boak in sends Bergman back. Geelong don't have a tall forward line at all, Cameron and then quasi medium talls in Henry and Rohan really is it. We have Jonas, Mckenzie, Bergman and Burton to cover that. Yes most of them suck, but height wise are fine. Bergman would take Cameron again you would assume. Will it work again like last time, probably not.

Wouldn't have thought we'd be anywhere near the top.

West coast have spent most of the season with barely enough players to pick from.

Essendon, for instance currently have: Draper, Jones, Reid, Ridley, Shiel and Stringer on the sidelines.

Norfs list is as long as your arm.

Apart from Orazio who doesn't really count and Mitch whos season was over early, most of the time we haven't been too bad.
fair enough, feels way worse

Not really. Jonas for Allir and Boak in sends Bergman back. Geelong don't have a tall forward line at all, Cameron and then quasi medium talls in Henry and Rohan really is it. We have Jonas, Mckenzie, Bergman and Burton to cover that. Yes most of them suck, but height wise are fine. Bergman would take Cameron again you would assume. Will it work again like last time, probably not.
Hopefully McKenzie doesn’t play on Rohan again, he can take Henry if he starts in forward line

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All that is left to do is enjoy the crash. It will be a surprise if we win again this season. My focus has already shifted to AFLW.

That dikkhead is still going to be coach next year, despite what is going to be a very ugly end to the season. :( * this club

7upewr.jpg

We are as short as the seven dwarfs in defence and someone at the PAFC thinks Finlayson will start on the pine? Our back 6 is Williams, McKenzie, Houston, Horne- Francis, Burton and Jonas. The tallest in that six is 191cm. Even with Hawkins out I can see a thrashing on the horizon.

If the ball is bounced and Finlayson is sitting on the pine next to Ken I will switch the ******* TV off.

Round 21 Team Selection

B: D Williams 23, T McKenzie 12, D Houston 5
HB: J Horne-Francis 18, T Jonas 1-C, R Burton 3
C: M Bergman 14, W Drew 28, X Duursma 7
HF: Z Butters 9, T Marshall 4, J McEntee 41
F: D Byrne-Jones 33, O Lord 30, S Powell-Pepper 2
Foll: D Visentini 38, O Wines 16, C Rozee 20
I/C: T Boak 10, J Finlayson 11, W Rioli 15, F Evans 31

Emergencies: R Bonner 26, J Burgoyne 36, H Jackson 39, J Mead 44

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad