Preview Preview & Changes v Geelong at the Cattery

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the players did their job: they got to August in second position and got Daddy another contract. Time to rest up, send the players off for surgery before hitting pre-season training hard ahead of 2024. What's that? Four more games you say? Then finals? Nah, that's just when we have Mad Monday.

We get our pressure back we can still rebound a bit, it was there in the Collingwood game.
I'm with ya, we just need to find a way to win Saturday night, i don't give a s**t how ugly it is, just get a win and get some winning confidence back.

Win the next 2 games and with any luck the chasers may drop a game and then if the last 2 games are dead rubbers then rest as required.

TBH the personnel is almost irrelevant. We just have no forward system and rely completely on random bits of individual talent to kick a score. Someone needs to teach our coaches and forwards how leading patterns work...

I'm with ya, we just need to find a way to win Saturday night, i don't give a s**t how ugly it is, just get a win and get some winning confidence back.

Win the next 2 games and with any luck the chasers may drop a game and then if the last 2 games are dead rubbers then rest as required.

I’ve got a feeling this will be like the Swans game at the SCG.

We somehow fluke a win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought it at the time.

It was our 2014 v Sydney loss which derailed our season all over again.

Instead of Ridiculous Buddy kicking them from 70, this time instead it was Daicos and Elliott from 50 on the boundary

* it I'm chucking my whole Sportsbet balance on Geelong.
Enjoy your winnings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back