Remove this Banner Ad

Adz

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 17, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Do you act different around them?
Are you careful not to get to be too good of friends with a gay guy because it might ruin your social status in high school?

Do you have issues with them?

No wai would i eva talk 2 a gay coz i mite catch teh AIDzzz virus and/or teh GHEY!!!

Genuinely try to treat them like any other person, but to go against the politically correct trend in this thread...

If it's a guy and he acts stereotypically gay, as in feminine as all hell, then I can't help but question in my mind whether he realises how feminine he is, and then I start thinking why a lot of gay people actually do fit this stereotype (I presume a large factor is the lack of testosterone which would contribute to physical characteristics, however, behaviour-wise, why act like a female when you're not having transgender issues but rather sexual orientation ones? behaviour is often a product of long-term interaction with society). On the outside though I will treat him like any other person.

When meeting someone who acts very 'gay' in this manner, I can't exactly see myself becoming best of mates with the guy from the outset.

Personally, I don't like their ideals, but if you think about it, they turned out that way because of past experiences. Therefore, I don't discriminate against. As far as im concerned, discrimination against gays is no different to racial discrimination, certain factors in their past have made them that way and therefore we should allow them to live simular lives to everybody else.

Personally, I don't like their ideals, but if you think about it, they turned out that way because of past experiences. Therefore, I don't discriminate against. As far as im concerned, discrimination against gays is no different to racial discrimination, certain factors in their past have made them that way and therefore we should allow them to live simular lives to everybody else.

Ha. That is pure gold. Being born of a different race, sex or sexual orientation should not be a reason for discrimination. You should be a civil rights activist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No problem with them, and they seem to like me as a gay British flight attendant tried to pick me up in a karaoke bar in Japan a couple of years ago. OK I may have flirted with him, so what? :cool:

My aunty (by marriage) has a couple of gay brothers so I was exposed to it all pretty early. I don't really understand the concept of wanting a penis in either your mouth or your bum, but to each their own I say.

Personally, I don't like their ideals,

Lol, ideals? Loving **** isn't an "ideal".

Personally, I couldn't give a stuff what a bloke decides to do with his knob, but what I find difficult to cope with is how they can be completely oblivious to how outstanding women are. I saw a few birds this morning that were so outstanding it angered me and to know there are blokes who would not go near them if given the chance just freaks me out.

4f11_026.jpg

"I like my beer cold, my TV loud, and my homosexuals FLAMING !"

Personally, I couldn't give a stuff what a bloke decides to do with his knob, but what I find difficult to cope with is how they can be completely oblivious to how outstanding women are.

Agree, I have a number of mates which happen to be gay. Some I knew about before hand, others I found out later on. Makes absolutely no difference to me.

We've had some hysterical discussions about the attractiveness of certain physical attributes of a specific gender. They were as perplexed about how I could find a woman attractive as I was about a man.

One bloke is a doctor, and he reckons even if he was straight he would have turned gay after seeing child birth. I had a similar experience after accidently stumbling across a gay felching pr0n video on a relative's computer whilst installing software (long story).

Unfortunately we still live in a homophobic world, this thread is evidence of that.

I'll be honest. Richmond supporters make me feel very uncomfortable, so I try and avoid them like the plague.

Totally agree.

Ive got a couple of gay mates and to be perfectly honest if I didnt know beforehand they were gay it would be impossible to tell.

They are like all my other mates. They love drinking, footy, xbox, pretty much everything I and my straight mates enjoy..........except sleeping with other blokes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back