List Mgmt. What list changes do you expect?

Remove this Banner Ad

With list management today there are sure to be delisting announced soon.
I am not too sure kept up with contracts but here is my personal view using logic in not naming those like to see go that will not.
Known Sure Delistings
---------------------------
Matt.. Jaensch --
Nathan Van Berlo.

Almost Certainities
-------------------------
Shaw -- Believe still got one year ,but cannot see get another chance with current problem.
Lowden --

Likely
--------
Kelly --
Ramsey --

Chance
-------------
Hunter --- Only one year but has he done enough , but as only rookie might save 1 st cull
Otten -- Really like and admire him but really is there a need for at his age a trade unlikely.

Trade
-------------
Grigg -- Apparently interest in so will save him from delist.
C E Y -- Hopefully get something worthwhile for.
Lyons --- Still get a game and supporter of but probably only one might get decent value on to use
in draft or trade.
Henderson -- Wont stay so hope squeeze some draft value although restricted free agent.
Guess others might have missed or listed that have got contracts.
Obviously Thommo getting retired is one I hope happens for team and his reputation.

Going by this board today the Crows should sack Pyke because he is no better then Craig, sack half the list because they are slow and the clubs no good anyway because the AFC suffers from a culture problem that reared its head in 1999.

bfa8dce087213e7ee64f29f754a6cb7c.gif

I couldn't find a dedicated delisting thread so I thought I'd start one.
Luke Lowden and Keenan Ramsay are the 1st to go along with the retirements of VB and Matthew Yaench. Who's next?
Wigg unsigned... unlikely
Grigg.... traded most likely
Hendo URFA.... I think he'll be somewhere else next year
Thoughts?

In addition to Lowden and Ramsey (and VB/Jaensch):

Trade:
Lyons
Grigg (reckon we'll find something for him)
CEY

FA:
Henderson

In:
ROB
Beech
Hartlett
A DFA of some kind
Four draft picks

Maybe Rockliff, too, but I'm leaning towards it won't happen

Yes sure to be more delistings depending on who we can offload in a trade like CEY and Grigg who would be delistings probables if no trade .
Cant see any reason to hold Kelly and Otten as both not close to selection really and not a lot of upside and doubtful any chance of trade and not sure if contracted.
Not sure what they are going to do with Shaw with 1 year contract as the mystery concussion long break surely not giving confidence to hold.
Surely Thomas situation will be announced at Dinner tonight .
I know Hanley had ordinary year for Lions but might be lot easy to get than Rockliff and provides run and solid body.
We have to somehow with Lyon -- Henderson get 2 nd round selection if we have to use 1 st for a Rockliff type.
Isn't it time to grab a top GWS player that gives us a A grade mid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes sure to be more delistings depending on who we can offload in a trade like CEY and Grigg who would be delistings probables if no trade .
Cant see any reason to hold Kelly and Otten as both not close to selection really and not a lot of upside and doubtful any chance of trade and not sure if contracted.
Not sure what they are going to do with Shaw with 1 year contract as the mystery concussion long break surely not giving confidence to hold.
Surely Thomas situation will be announced at Dinner tonight .
I know Hanley had ordinary year for Lions but might be lot easy to get than Rockliff and provides run and solid body.
We have to somehow with Lyon -- Henderson get 2 nd round selection if we have to use 1 st for a Rockliff type.
Isn't it time to grab a top GWS player that gives us a A grade mid.
Otten & Kelly are also contracted for 2017, not just Shaw.

I couldn't find a dedicated delisting thread so I thought I'd start one.
Luke Lowden and Keenan Ramsay are the 1st to go along with the retirements of VB and Matthew Yaench. Who's next?
Wigg unsigned... unlikely
Grigg.... traded most likely
Hendo URFA.... I think he'll be somewhere else next year
Thoughts?
Wigg unsigned? Don't like that, I'm a fan.

After watching tonights game, if we don't go for at least one gun midfielder , we will finish the same again next year.

No surprises so far.

Looks like they're going to try and trade Grigg. Good luck with that!

These probably won't be the last delistings that the club announces.
You gave us an iron clad guarantee that Grigg would be first man delisted and he would be taking his talents to the parade.

No trade to Carlton, no interest from Port nada, nothing.

I for one would like my money back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back