Preview What Mackay effort are you most looking forward to?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kick a goal on the run or from a mark on a tight angle in a clutch moment... he would be then at least on par with what Knight could offer us....

Bursting into the 50m late in the last when the heat is (hopefully) out of the game kicks it looooooong.

For a point.

Where's Wayne's-World

He's usually all over these threads. Op, you're gone ski. On ww's ignore list for sure.
nah here .........just didn't want to jump onto the forum straight away given Mackay managed to scrape another game ....thought i'd wait for the bedlum to settle down a bit

I wonder at what point we say the leading anti-Mackay posters wave the white flag and say ...."we haven't a clue about player selections or team structures" .. 1970crow Scorpus ect

nah here .........just didn't want to jump onto the forum straight away given Mackay managed to scrape another game ....thought i'd wait for the bedlum to settle down a bit

I wonder at what point we say the leading anti-Mackay posters wave the white flag and say ...."we haven't a clue about player selections or team structures" .. 1970crow Scorpus ect

What about if Mackay puts in his usual garbage finals game? Will you admit you have no idea? Or will you just read his stats and assume he was good?

I'd argue there are a few clubs that have players that are widely renowned as spuds by their supporters.

I'd say the club look for different things in their players than the supporters do in order to mark their performance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im looking forward to all of them because all our givens. I genuinely feel sorry for the kid getting played against men.. Oh wait hes been playing for 10 years!
Skull a beer everytime he hospital handballs. Last week i had 14 beers :drunk:

Yeah :rolleyes: .....only 17 bad decisions by the selection panel this year .....more if he hadn't been injured / rested

Debut in 2008 ......9 years on, assuming min 20 games a year ...Mackay has played 161 games out of 180 .....that's a lot of bad selections by numerous coaches :rolleyes:

How can they not see what you can't see ;)

Could be worse he could be Tom Boyd and we are paying him a million dollars....
Why didn't the Bulldogs just give me the $1M per season .......i could produce the same output as Boyd

FFS a $1M a year player who has no confidence to shoot for goal from 50 mtrs :rolleyes:

Haha me to, Imagine him kicking the winning goal after the siren, everyone would have 14 on their back next week.
s**t I really hope this happens now, I've done a flip flop. I mean I would probably die from a heart attack if he had a shot on the siren for the win, but imagine if he kicked it.

What about if Mackay puts in his usual garbage finals game? Will you admit you have no idea? Or will you just read his stats and assume he was good?
At what point did i say i judge players on stats ? .......you make some really silly arguments, which reflects poorly on your credibility .....certainly wouldn't waste time on a podcast where the quality of analysis is so poor

This implies that the Crows selectors are infallable. An odd position to take, but wish you luck!

At what point did i say i judge players on stats ? .......you make some really silly arguments, which reflects poorly on your credibility .....certainly wouldn't waste time on a podcast where the quality of analysis is so poor

Don't make me quote you. You'll only embarrass yourself

I'd argue there are a few clubs that have players that are widely renowned as spuds by their supporters.

I'd say the club look for different things in their players than the supporters do in order to mark their performance
Simply the club has team structures and roles that very few on here as general supporters understand .....they simply look at the stats sheet of players as a sole judgement tool, then fall into the herd mentality

Quite simply .....if the player is no good he gets dropped ......we have no injuries, plenty of quality depth ...but the herd simply don't understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back