Preview What Mackay effort are you most looking forward to?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellow supporters,

We are in for a treat and are spoilt for choice!

1) Behind on the run
2) Failed attempt at a 'don't argue'
3) 3 bounces on the run only to blaze away under zero pressure
4) Slipped tackle
5) Hospital handballs
6) Getting knocked over by a ball.

Or will the maestro unveil a new feast for the eyes? A new 'miracle on grass' for all of us to admire? A little something special he has been saving for the finals?

What are you most looking forward to? Or if you think we will get something new, what?

I personally think that we might get a nice ball kicked into a team mate's face. I think Mackay has the ability to up his team liability game.

Oh well at least North are playing Petrie.
Best thread ever

Im looking forward to all of them because all our givens. I genuinely feel sorry for the kid getting played against men.. Oh wait hes been playing for 10 years!
Skull a beer everytime he hospital handballs. Last week i had 14 beers :drunk:

Fellow supporters,

We are in for a treat and are spoilt for choice!

1) Behind on the run
2) Failed attempt at a 'don't argue'
3) 3 bounces on the run only to blaze away under zero pressure
4) Slipped tackle
5) Hospital handballs
6) Getting knocked over by a ball.

Or will the maestro unveil a new feast for the eyes? A new 'miracle on grass' for all of us to admire? A little something special he has been saving for the finals?

What are you most looking forward to? Or if you think we will get something new, what?

I personally think that we might get a nice ball kicked into a team mate's face. I think Mackay has the ability to up his team liability game.

Oh well at least North are playing Petrie.

Serious question. How would you feel if those around you at your employment openly told you how crap you were at your job? What if your girlfriend/boyfriend openly told you how crap you were in the sack? Sure, have a crack at him in a game day review thread but do you really need to start a new thread that disgracefully insults the guy. He has played many more AFL games than you, earns more money than you and I am positive he is a nicer and more genuine person than you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im looking forward to all of them because all our givens. I genuinely feel sorry for the kid getting played against men.. Oh wait hes been playing for 10 years!
And if you don't want to get drunk just drink for every time the old Mooster has gained muscle mass over the seasons.

Surprisingly, another negative post Wetone.

After 1,051 posts in the 3 months since you joined us I would have thought that you could have found just one positive thing to say about " your club":rolleyes:.

I wish the mods would delete this thread. It's disgusting to out one of our players like this. You want Fagan and the club to be involved in this group but threads like this will keep them from engaging.

And he wasnt even playing!

I wish the mods would delete this thread. It's disgusting to out one of our players like this. You want Fagan and the club to be involved in this group but threads like this will keep them from engaging.

I guess you can start a thread about just about anything.

Can I start a thread on " Which poster that recently joined our Board is Janus and which one is Rucci?

Serious question. How would you feel if those around you at your employment openly told you how crap you were at your job? What if your girlfriend/boyfriend openly told you how crap you were in the sack? Sure, have a crack at him in a game day review thread but do you really need to start a new thread that disgracefully insults the guy. He has played many more AFL games than you, earns more money than you and I am positive he is a nicer and more genuine person than you.

First. Entirely different as I don't work for the Crows and this isn't 'at his employment'. Secondly I'd hope my partner were honest with me about our sexlife because that sort of communication is important in a relationship, but seeing as I am not in a relationship with Mackay your point is kind of irrelevant.

With regards to your point about this thread, I honestly do not see the issue, this is a footy forum, are we to only make nice, positive threads about spuds? Mackay is topical, hence the topic, end of story.

Now on to your lame attempts at insults, firstly, it is fantastic for Mackay that he has played so many games of AFL, yes, more than my zero, but I don't see how that is relevant, especially on a forum where the vaste majority haven't ever played a game at AFL level. I'll admit I'm bad at footy, so I know bad play when I see it, but as I never desired to play AFL I'm not really insulted by that. Secondly, money, I love how you assume he earns more than me, not that it actually matters or is in anyway relevant haha.

Finally, as for him being a 'nice guy', I am sure he is, one doesn't generally doesn't get to be ordinary at AFL level and play as many games as he has without being a top bloke around the club. As for me, sorry I am hurting your sensitive world view with my unpallatable behaviour.

Also you are now known as Mackay Knight. Way to save that Damsel in distress!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First. Entirely different as I don't work for the Crows and this isn't 'at his employment'. Secondly I'd hope my partner were honest with me about our sexlife because that sort of communication is important in a relationship, but seeing as I am not in a relationship with Mackay your point is kind of irrelevant.

With regards to your point about this thread, I honestly do not see the issue, this is a footy forum, are we to only make nice, positive threads about spuds? Mackay is topical, hence the topic, end of story.

Now on to your lame attempts at insults, firstly, it is fantastic for Mackay that he has played so many games of AFL, yes, more than my zero, but I don't see how that is relevant, especially on a forum where the vaste majority haven't ever played a game at AFL level. I'll admit I'm bad at footy, so I know bad play when I see it, but as I never desired to play AFL I'm not really insulted by that. Secondly, money, I love how you assume he earns more than me, not that it actually matters or is in anyway relevant haha.

Finally, as for him being a 'nice guy', I am sure he is, one doesn't generally doesn't get to be ordinary at AFL level and play as many games as he has without being a top bloke around the club. As for me, sorry I am hurting your sensitive world view with my unpallatable behaviour.

Also you are now known as Mackay Knight. Way to save that Damsel in distress!
Make a thread about the selectors then, they are the ones who pick Mackay.

Well the thread was in good humour making light of Mackay's footy habits, maybe it isn't your cup of tea and you could just stay out of it instead of coming in and attacking another poster? At least I discuss the club. Rage more though!

The one where he marks it on a wing, goes back behind his mark and holds up the play. There's also his patented desperate lunge with arms flailing to grab at the bloke waltzing past him, sometimes he even has a wince on his face so you just know he's trying real hard too!
The Turnstile?

Can't wait for the dash through the half forward flank towards goal at a crucial time in the game - point!

Make a thread about the selectors then, they are the ones who pick Mackay.
True, you make a good point BACCS, it isn't his fault he is there, but as we don't witness the selection meetings it isa bit hard to make threads about the hilarious mistakes they make, aside from Carl Spackler threads. So as the team seems stuck with Mackay so we are stuck with his efforts, while frustrating are at least entertaining, and isn't that the point of all this anway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back