What They're Saying - The Bulldogs Media Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only two options we fork out more or the pies do. Obviously someone had their wires crossed at the end of deadline day. Reminds me of the whole mayne situation
It all happened in literally the last minute of trade week. Guy probably too panicked to remember what he promised.

Pies busting the cap clearly isn’t an option for them , so Treloar must be in Red, White & Blue next year - the only question is how deep our hand goes into Eddie’s pocket to enable us to enjoy that outcome

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yep, Ned Guy is totally out of his depth here.
There is proof of what they agreed. It wasn't just verbal. Collingwood are flat out lying. Disgraceful conduct.
For Eddie to bring up some incident where they supposedly voted for equalisation to 'save' the Bulldogs just smacks of arrogance and tells everyone that they are trying to get away with something really dodgy.
Is this what you’ve heard? If there is proof of what they agreed then surely it wouldn’t be an issue. Really hope we weren’t dumb enough to go off a verbal agreement but I have enough confidence in this team that that wouldn’t have happened

Pies busting the cap clearly isn’t an option for them , so Treloar must be in Red, White & Blue next year - the only question is how deep our hand goes into Eddie’s pocket to enable us to enjoy that outcome

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Right through his pockets to his massive mangina

How’s Eddy’s form, bringing up the merger and the equalisation. Playing the guilt card so early shows the rest of their hand is pretty bare!

Everytime I hear anything about the interactions between Sammy Power and Ned Guy my mind immediately starts playing the Wombats track “I brought a lemon to knife fight”

Yep, Ned Guy is totally out of his depth here.
There is proof of what they agreed. It wasn't just verbal. Collingwood are flat out lying. Disgraceful conduct.
For Eddie to bring up some incident where they supposedly voted for equalisation to 'save' the Bulldogs 25 years ago just smacks of arrogance and they are obviously trying to get away with something really dodgy.
Will be interesting to see this play out between Gordon and McGuire.
I would but money on Gordon he will destroy McGuire

How’s Eddy’s form, bringing up the merger and the equalisation. Playing the guilt card so early shows the rest of their hand is pretty bare!

Everytime I hear anything about the interactions between Sammy Power and Ned Guy my mind immediately starts playing the Wombats track “I brought a lemon to knife fight”
Eddy has been going through some sort of weird trip this year. Everything he has said and done, has been nuts. He doesn’t want to leave the job as president with his club in a big hole. So he is trying to weasel his way out of a bad deal now the Collingwood masses have turned on him.

I find it odd that this isn't a bigger story. I can only guess the AFL Media are mostly on a break, but this seems like incompetence all round and the lack of clarity from the AFL and the media about what this might mean if it falls over is weird. The silence is deafening.

I find it odd that this isn't a bigger story. I can only guess the AFL Media are mostly on a break, but this seems like incompetence all round and the lack of clarity from the AFL and the media about what this might mean if it falls over is weird. The silence is deafening.
the media must think this will get resolved so they might think their is no point of reporting it. It might become a different story if the trade falls though the media will be all over it then

A week or 2541 pages or so ago I mentioned that at some point Eddie would bring up the part that he and his club played in our survival during trade negotiations. This and laughing off crazy proposals as jest is what transactional egomaniacs do

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From my reading of it, I think he ran from a car they could trace back to him, because he had large substances on and in him.
BS. That’s never been alleged. He also left contact details with 2 of the other cars’ owners and apologised. The third arrived on the scene after he’d left and called the cops.

BS. That’s never been alleged. He also left contact details with 2 of the other cars’ owners and apologised. The third arrived on the scene after he’d left and called the cops.
I'm not saying it did happen, its just the only reason why he would leave the car there after the crash imo.

From my reading of it, I think he ran from a car they could trace back to him, because he had large substances on and in him.
Nice assumption brah, yeah first thing you’d do in that situation is knock on the nearest door. Not to mention that he was breathalysed and most likely drug tested a couple of hours after. Jog on

I suppose this is where Barrett pipes up and doesn't let the issue go.
He did it with Tom Boyd and contributed to his early retirement - now he has a real story of skullduggery rather than mercilessly persecuting a man suffering from depression

It will go into mediation tomorrow
Yes, the deadline for getting this sorted is tomorrow (Friday) isn't it.
Would love to be a fly on the wall during that mediation session.
I can just imagine Eddie sitting there trying to tell Gordon that we need to bend to Collingwood's wishes here as they 'saved the Bulldogs' by voting for equalisation 25 years ago... The problem with that is that Gordon was President of the Bulldogs through that period so there won't be any sugar coating of the facts.

"This isn't a crisis... 1989 was a crisis... this is just a bad day at the office"
Peter Gordon

And then he punched a baby and prayed to Satan
You don't pray to Satan you worship Satan, hence the term Satan worshipper. I hope this helps clear things up a little, have you ever noticed how Satan and Santa employ the same letters and have an association with the color red. I always felt sorry for Santa because he only comes once a year, leave you with that sexual innuendo joke before this thread overflows the crap dam is full and about to burst. :devilv1: or :pizza: (It's your choice)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back