What They're Saying - The Bulldogs Media Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING NEWS!!!! Positive commentary on Bulldogs from Garry Lyon

DOGS A ‘SNOWFLAKE’S CHANCE IN HELL’ OF ENTERTAINING JUH OFFERS

Melbourne champion Garry Lyon has laughed off suggestions that the Western Bulldogs could entertain trade offers for prized No. 1 Pick Jamarra Ugle-Hagan.

SEN’s Sam Edmund reported on Thursday that the young gun has “grown somewhat disillusioned” at the Dogs this season, having not yet made his AFL debut. He added that rival clubs reportedly believe they are an “outside chance” of prying the highly-rated youngster at season’s end.

But speaking on SEN Breakfast on Friday, Lyon said he would be shocked if the Bulldogs considered moving on the 19-year old.

“This is only my opinion, but there is a snowflake’s chance in hell they would entertain any offer for Jamarra Ugle-Hagan,” he said.

“Great clubs, which the Western Bulldogs are, manage this, and they’ll manage it beautifully. Luke Beveridge is a great person.

“If I were the Western Bulldogs, I would hope he’s not happy. I would hope he’s banging down the door saying ‘why aren’t I playing, get me in there’. “(And that) he sits and listens and understands why he’s not, and continues to push hard.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Melbourne champion Garry Lyon has laughed off suggestions that the Western Bulldogs could entertain trade offers for prized No. 1 Pick Jamarra Ugle-Hagan.

SEN’s Sam Edmund reported on Thursday that the young gun has “grown somewhat disillusioned” at the Dogs this season, having not yet made his AFL debut. He added that rival clubs reportedly believe they are an “outside chance” of prying the highly-rated youngster at season’s end.

But speaking on SEN Breakfast on Friday, Lyon said he would be shocked if the Bulldogs considered moving on the 19-year old.

“This is only my opinion, but there is a snowflake’s chance in hell they would entertain any offer for Jamarra Ugle-Hagan,” he said.

“Great clubs, which the Western Bulldogs are, manage this, and they’ll manage it beautifully. Luke Beveridge is a great person.

“If I were the Western Bulldogs, I would hope he’s not happy. I would hope he’s banging down the door saying ‘why aren’t I playing, get me in there’. “(And that) he sits and listens and understands why he’s not, and continues to push hard.”

A1FD1097-70DA-4778-AF25-42236AD1D607.gif

The Saints have added tough midfielder Jack Bytel as their medical sub for the game in Cairns

How good is their lineup if Bytel is the medi sub ???

Must be undefeated or better....

93f.jpg

Has Jack Bytel is a gun just gone past Matt Eagles is a proper trade target as the most overplayed joke topic on this board in recent times?
Yes Bob. Yes it has. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes Bob. Yes it has. :(
And since when has Bigfooty meant to be so solemn?

People throw out names for trade or acqusition like Mason Wood, Brad Hill, Shaun Higgins, Daniel Tahlia - none of whom would ever be coming and/ or add any value to us and that doesn't get tiring?

And since when has Bigfooty meant to be so solemn?

People throw out names for trade or acqusition like Mason Wood, Brad Hill, Shaun Higgins, Daniel Tahlia - none of whom would ever be coming and/ or add any value to us and that doesn't get tiring?
Who was being solemn? We were being subtle but humorous. Don't take every post literally... or so seriously.

Who was being solemn? We were being subtle but humorous. Don't take every post literally... or so seriously.
Sorry to be out of touch, but why so much talk about Bytel? No idea. can somebody please explain. sorry, if I am sounding like the unnamed one nation female leader. but please explain. oh and excuse my ignorance in advance.

Sorry to be out of touch, but why so much talk about Bytel? No idea. can somebody please explain. sorry, if I am sounding like the unnamed one nation female leader. but please explain. oh and excuse my ignorance in advance.

apparently a Saints supporter suggested that Bytel could match Libba in the lead up to our match this year, cue the music and humour after we then smacked them and he was dropped

In the lead up to the saints game he was one of the many saints midfielders that some Nuffy on their board though was the equivalent to ours. In the case of Bytel it was Libba. Don't laugh. They know not what they're doing. They choose to barrack for St.Kilda.

In the lead up to the saints game he was one of the many saints midfielders that some Nuffy on their board though was the equivalent to ours. In the case of Bytel it was Libba. Don't laugh. They know not what they're doing. They choose to barrack for St.Kilda.
They’ve been talking about for a couple of years now like he’s guaranteed elite player. He’s wank.

They’ve been talking about for a couple of years now like he’s guaranteed elite player. He’s wank.

I had legit never heard of him until he was compared to Libba a few weeks ago.

Now, Like the time I walked in on my parents going for it when I was a kid. I can't unsee his name.

360 muppets trying to get Mackay suspended

He most probably will and that’s why footy is f&cked.

Apparently he should have slowed down and let Hunter get the footy.

That’s what you get when you have two people who haven’t ever played the game even at park level

Just watched "The 10 best moments of round 13" on the AFL website. Not a single Bulldogs player was shown. AFL media continues to pretend we don't exist.

That's an outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back