What They're Saying - The Bulldogs Media Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

With the story on us having to fly to Sydney Sunday, I wonder if we are trying to negotiate to fly Wednesday instead so our guys get the 4 days off, surely the AFLPA support that as it’s in their contract that the players get those 4 days.

a compromise may be that we get those 4 days but then fly directly to Perth on Wednesday and do the harder lockdown there, which I personally think may be better.

My guess is we’ll give players a few days of holiday in WA after the Eagles game. We have North the week after - no disrespect to them but we will need to ensure the boys switch off and have a decent break and what better than a few days in WA.

My guess is we’ll give players a few days of holiday in WA after the Eagles game. We have North the week after - no disrespect to them but we will need to ensure the boys switch off and have a decent break and what better than a few days in WA.
Don’t you have to quarantine in WA though? I thought that was why Richmond flew straight back out to NSW.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what a great intro on afl360 about the game geelong vs .....? Geelong geelong geelong
God pls let us crap all over them so the afl360w***erS can do a half hour set "whats up with geelong" on monday night
God i hope bevo and team were watching and bevo makes a point of it in his pregame speech
You get AFL360 in Athens?

Wow, Gill's goal of world domination might be happening!

This week's episode of Danny/Boyd was fantastic. My favourite so far. I found myself getting pretty emotional at times. Dale Morris is the guest and it was really fascinating to hear about the level of detail that went into his planning for a match and the things he would do to try and find a 1% edge here or there.

This week's episode of Danny/Boyd was fantastic. My favourite so far. I found myself getting pretty emotional at times. Dale Morris is the guest and it was really fascinating to hear about the level of detail that went into his planning for a match and the things he would do to try and find a 1% edge here or there.
His professionalism and attention to detail are quite legendary. I know cap spend issues have impacted his role at the club but surely whatever we can get him to do to work with our current list we need to do it.

Fox playing their top 5 Dogs Cats games as a lead up to tonight's match.

No.5 is a cracker from 2000. We were 47 points done just before half time, but Nathan Eagleton has just kicked his 7th goal (!) to get it back to 113-105 with a few minutes to go

We were there that day.

Great win!

Fox playing their top 5 Dogs Cats games as a lead up to tonight's match.

No.5 is a cracker from 2000. We were 47 points done just before half time, but Nathan Eagleton has just kicked his 7th goal (!) to get it back to 113-105 with a few minutes to go

Was there and so down for the first half.... and Eagles just brought it! Loved the Eagle in flight, it just didn’t happen often enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back