Movie What's the last movie you saw? (5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gave up on sequels after Jaws 4.

Gave them another go with one of the later Fast & Fury Vin Diesel things.

Realized why I gave up. Sorry Tom.

I have heard. I have been chasing it for a month or so , didnt think the library. Trip tomorrow
If you're ever trying to find where to watch something, my new favourite website is www.justwatch.com/au - it'll tell you where online you can stream (e.g. Netflix, Stan, Foxtel Now, ABC iView, SBS On Demand etc), rent (e.g. iTunes, Google Play etc) and buy (again iTunes, Google Play etc) pretty much anything you'd want to know. And you can click a link and go directly to that movie/TV show if you're logged into that service. It's a simple website, but it works flawlessly.

For what it's worth, it's on Foxtel Now, but you'll need to get the Movies Pack (or just do the free 2-week trial).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually, I also just learnt of a new streaming service called Kanopy that is linked to local library membership. JustWatch has it listed as having Loving Vincent as well, so if it's not available at your library, search for your library on Kanopy and if it's on there, you just need your library membership detail and you'll be able to stream it online.

If you're ever trying to find where to watch something, my new favourite website is www.justwatch.com/au - it'll tell you where online you can stream (e.g. Netflix, Stan, Foxtel Now, ABC iView, SBS On Demand etc), rent (e.g. iTunes, Google Play etc) and buy (again iTunes, Google Play etc) pretty much anything you'd want to know. And you can click a link and go directly to that movie/TV show if you're logged into that service. It's a simple website, but it works flawlessly.

For what it's worth, it's on Foxtel Now, but you'll need to get the Movies Pack (or just do the free 2-week trial).
Brilliant. Thank you so much

******* nowhere has The Full Monty!

To the library it is.

Mission: Impossible 2 is one of my earliest memories of watching a movie and thinking "This is stupid". Haven't touched the franchise since.
Yeah likewise, MI2 put me off the films, although I did watch Rogue Nation for some reason.

I found that to be a pretty boring film, too. Not bad, just meh.

It's not as interesting as the modern Bond films, and it's not as enjoyable as other "turn off your brain and enjoy explosions" films like Fast & The Furious, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back