When are GWS gonna get serious and change their colours?

Remove this Banner Ad

I like the orange and really hope the GWS fans start to go all out when wearing the club colours. Really stands out. In a decade i'd love for Skoda to look like a Dutch national soccer match.

f09b0dae87ecde50829b246f5109cfa1.jpg

Last edited:

Like freo's purple, GWS orange should be embraced, the charcoal is meh

Such a pity about the Giants moniker though, peak awful AFL marketing dept.

I always like the Sydney sports teams names, eels/roosters/rabbits etc bit different, pity they didn't go that way.

I've always liked GWS and their branding. Giants is a fine moniker. I mean hell all clubs' nicknames are bloody stupid when you think of it.

Gold Coast though. Oh boy. Their jumper looked out-dated from day one. I honestly think changing it would do them a world of good. I know that sounds silly, but who would want to play for that?

Like freo's purple, GWS orange should be embraced, the charcoal is meh

Such a pity about the Giants moniker though, peak awful AFL marketing dept.

I always like the Sydney sports teams names, eels/roosters/rabbits etc bit different, pity they didn't go that way.
I wanted Rams or Razorbacks. But have grown to love the Giants.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've always liked GWS and their branding. Giants is a fine moniker. I mean hell all clubs' nicknames are bloody stupid when you think of it.

Gold Coast though. Oh boy. Their jumper looked out-dated from day one. I honestly think changing it would do them a world of good. I know that sounds silly, but who would want to play for that?

Their away strip is blue and gold. Who said they could copy us? Lol

I like the orange myself, it's different and distinctive. I don't mind the name Giants, there was the North Melbourne Giants in the NBL and there's the New York Giants in the NFL.

This is a discussion topic I'd like to weigh in on big time but I'll save it for the appropriate thread …. if there is one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back