Toast Where are you seated at the Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

My corporate fat cat employer has come through and given me 2 tickets which I hesitantly accepted due to the lingering scarring of attending 2014/16.

Taking the Geelong supporting wife that un friends me on Facebook when Sydney beats Geelong which will be.......interesting to say the least. Turns into an absolute feral at the footy.
Can you sell her seat to a Swans fan and say you only received one? Save your marriage, have more Swans fans at ground and make some money! :handok:

Can you sell her seat to a Swans fan and say you only received one? Save your marriage, have more Swans fans at ground and make some money! :handok:
Hahaha. Not sure the risks are worth the potential reward on both the home life and work life.

Q10 Row H. Pretty good seats imo as I hate being ground level and much prefer being up high.

Sounds like im in the nos bleeds lol but least im going
I was in the nose bleeds in 2005, but the atmosphere was every bit as amazing and every bit as euphoric when the final siren rang - which I couldn't hear because of all the noise!
You're there, that's the main thing!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BTY - What membership gave Priority 3?
From the AFL GF ballot rego PDF...

Red 5, Red 3, Interstate Memberships, Supporter Memberships, Mini Memberships, Accor Stadium Memberships, AFL Silver and Bronze Club of Support Memberships

Remove this Banner Ad

Back