Family & Relationships Which posters do you miss the most?

Remove this Banner Ad

Became a 70's iconic poster because of the head-lights being on full-beam....No, not the teeth.

Apparently she wore a one piece bathing suit instead of a bikini to cover up a scar on her stomach.

Apparently she wore a one piece bathing suit instead of a bikini to cover up a scar on her stomach.

Reckon that red one-piece number also served for the inspiration behind the Baywatch cossie, that followed later on in the 90's.

That poster also happened to coincide with the first season release of Charlie's angels in 1976....Not by accident I'd venture....To help lunch her career into the stratosphere.

Her current hubby at that time in Lee Majors, was already the star of one of the hottest shows going around, in the 6 Million $$$ Man....The Brad & Jen of their day.
1580003762695.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon that red one-piece number also served for the inspiration behind the Baywatch cossie, that followed later on in the 90's.

That poster also happened to coincide with the first season release of Charlie's angels in 1976....Not by accident I'd venture....To help lunch her career into the stratosphere.

Her current hubby at that time in Lee Majors, was already the star of one of the hottest shows going around, in the 6 Million $$$ Man....The Brad & Jen of their day.
View attachment 811657

Kate > Jacqueline > Farrah imo

View attachment 811670

Absolutely appalled none of you have mentioned Lynda Carter. She can be my wonder woman any time.

Not to mention Ursula Andress (Thought it was Undress As a kid) emerging from the sea in Doctor No....With those 2 conch shells in hand.

1580017349922.png Phwoooooooaaar.

The exposure of Crowy reminded me of ManWithNoName. Posted like he was the biggest white knight male feminist going around and then it was revealed he was a creep stalking models on twitter.

I've met MWNM. Odd unit.

The exposure of Crowy reminded me of ManWithNoName. Posted like he was the biggest white knight male feminist going around and then it was revealed he was a creep stalking models on twitter.

Is there a thread where I can read all about this?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back