FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Quarterback - Netflix

Thanks for the recommendation

Nice mix of choices for this season. Mahomes, Cousins and Mariota

Man Mahomes is a competitor but he comes across as fake as his wifes smile. I can see them both in 10 years time on a reality show or CourtTv

Kirk Cousins comes across as he always has - a quiet competitor who would bore me to tears nside 5 minutes.

Marcus was the hard luck story and I wish him well

Man Mahomes is a competitor but he comes across as fake as his wifes smile. I can see them both in 10 years time on a reality show or CourtTv

I don't get that with him, to be honest. I get more fake vibes from his wife.

Started Twisted Metal last night.

The first two eps were fantastic, found them very entertaining.
Watched all 10 eps yesterday.

Good entertainment, hope they renew for S2

I never played the game so can't comment on how they've done there but the premise is good and it had some good humour and intrigue.

The 2 eps I watched flew by.
From memory any actual character back stories or world building was confined to the instruction booklet. The game itself was exclusively a demolition derby type thing.

Quarterback - Netflix

Thanks for the recommendation

Nice mix of choices for this season. Mahomes, Cousins and Mariota

Kirk Cousins comes across as he always has - a quiet competitor who would bore me to tears nside 5 minutes.

Marcus was the hard luck story and I wish him well
Am enjoying it and find the three personalities very similar to you. Mahomes is an absolute freak athlete but really does come across as a douche bag.

I’d also add Mariota seems like a dude with deep deep confidence issues, he’s so softly spoken.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The first episode of Thank God You’re Here was good. Nice to have it back.
They did well to get Julia Zemiro involved first episode up.

They did well to get Julia Zemiro involved first episode up.
Think they'll go with similar type crews most weeks. One callback and a few newbies.

Celia is a good host.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back