FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Why women kill. Just downloaded iconic stream iptv on my firestick and found few more great shows i heard a lot but never had chance to watch. The shows which are on my "to watch" list : Squid Game, Game of Thrones (yep, i didn't watch it yet :cool:), Better call Saul, Narcos

Last edited:

Finished The Affair last night.

While it may have lost its way during S3 & 4, the last portion of S5 redeemed itself in my eyes, and the end was one of the best/my favourite endings of a show. It was just wonderful. Made me cry.
Ha, I just read your post on the previous page and was about to write "hang in there mate, you're in for a treat", but you got there before me. Yeah, a superb ending with wonderful closure.

Ha, I just read your post on the previous page and was about to write "hang in there mate, you're in for a treat", but you got there before me. Yeah, a superb ending with wonderful closure.
Yeah it dipped in S3-4 and became a little bit of a chore to watch. But it picked up again about halfway through 5 and it was real gripping stuff.

The scene with Noah and Helen in the hotel room in the last episode was excellent by both actors too.

The final episode and the final scene is my favourite finale of all time I think. It's left a huge impact on me. I cried a lot, but it was so beautiful. Great job at making Noah look old too.

Ive been watching a show called Kin. I only came across it by seeing a interview with Charlie Cox as he was promoting it. It also stars Aiden Gillen and Ciaran Hinds. Its basically an Irish gangster show about a family of drug dealers and kicks off with Michael (charlie cox) being released from prison. It starts of very predictable and a bit boring tbh but it does get better and I thought the latest ep was very good.

Seems the only places its airing is AMC+ which is assume is their streaming service and Irish TV so have to pirate it.

Watching season 2 of another life on Netflix.
Great show if you just go with it and skip over a couple of plot flaws. Very entertaining. I definitely recommend to anyone who loves a good space/sci fi story

Finished Squid Game. Really enjoyed it unfortunately, it annoys me how much I liked it. Sorry.

About to start Season 2 of Back to Life. Thought Season 1 was excellent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going through Sherlock for about the 3rd time.

It makes me sad that although I would love a Series 5, I know that it won’t be the same without Una Stubbs who sadly passed away in August.
I've started rewatching the Sherlock Holmes series that was made during the '80's and early '90's starring Jeremy Brett as Holmes. Brilliant. Set back when they were written. Brett is my favourite Holmes.

I've started rewatching the Sherlock Holmes series that was made during the '80's and early '90's starring Jeremy Brett as Holmes. Brilliant. Set back when they were written. Brett is my favourite Holmes.

I should check that one out. Never watched it.

About to start S2 of Cobra, good show about the UK descending into chaos because of power shortages.
No, it's not a documentary. ;)

Haunting of Hill house. Watched midnight mass and thought it was pretty poor overall but had potential. Have heard this is much better from the same guy so giving it a try.
I liked Haunting of Hill House, especially the first season. There’s a couple of cracking episodes in there. A lot of people didn’t like Season 2 but I thought it was ok.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back