Injury White to miss at least 12 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

This has to be seen as an opportunity for our other players like last year when Ollie had surgery and Ah Chee stepped up. I can see something of the same type happening for the next 12 weeks.
White will be 29 on the 15/4 and should be finishing his career at Port Adelaide. I can't see another club wanting to take him on at that age and with his injury history.

Blistering pace isnt an easy thing to replace.

Matt White played most of 2015 under an injury cloud - first it was the groin strain he picked up at Docklands against North in Rd 3 and then a few other minor ones. He never really played liked he did in 2014 apart from the odd bit of play here and there. I was hoping to see the 2014 version again but alas we wont even see the 2015 version for awhile.

Considering we looked pretty damn slow for 3 quarters this is not great timing. Toumps not going to bring speed on the outside, I am worried we are going to be too slow. Hopefully someone else steps up with the outside run.

Considering we looked pretty damn slow for 3 quarters this is not great timing. Toumps not going to bring speed on the outside, I am worried we are going to be too slow. Hopefully someone else steps up with the outside run.

On the other hand, one of our biggest deficiencies on Sunday was our poor kicking. Jimmy's beat quality is definitely his kicking and decision making.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back