List Mgmt. Who is playing for their careers? 2019 edition.

Remove this Banner Ad

And then there were 4 OOC-

Corey Lyons, Sam Skinner, Allen Christensen, Matty Eagles(will retain catB for 2020).

Christensen would be extremely unlucky to be delisted IMO.

Not looking good for C.Lyons and Skinner, Skinner would be a strange delisting for me, we have only just got him through his 1st full season, I'd be surprised if he isn't rookied.
Maybe all 3 go to the Rookie list?

Corey Lyons, Sam Skinner, Allen Christensen, Matty Eagles(will retain catB for 2020).

Not looking good for C.Lyons and Skinner, Skinner would be a strange delisting for me, we have only just got him through his 1st full season, I'd be surprised if he isn't rookied.
So now we have removed 3 rookies from the list ,so maybe Lyons,Skinner and Christensen all go on to the rookie list, leaving 4 spots on the main list for 2 drafties and 2 academy picks. Or one more is delisted. I agree that Christensen would be super unlucky to be cut, he provides some real experience and class to the forward line as well as being a great mentor for the indigenous players.

Might have to pay out Allison's last contract year and delist him to free up a rookie spot, then move someone onto it. Feels like we have a fair bit of work to do to get to our ideal picks/list spot balance.

Lyons and Skinner both you think Rookie. We invested a lot of time into Skinner you think we keep him
Lyons played well in the NEAFL without a spot for him.
Bundy who knows hope he stays.

Might have to pay out Allison's last contract year and delist him to free up a rookie spot, then move someone onto it. Feels like we have a fair bit of work to do to get to our ideal picks/list spot balance.
I had a feeling Allison and Smith might of found a home even though still contracted.
Was talk last year Allison wanted to go vic.
Hope everyone stays though :)

Given the senior list spot squeeze and the current draft picks it's safe to say we'll be active on draft night in terms of trading.

Hinge promotion is a curveball I must admit for myself given the other delisting.

Guessing Skinner, Bundy and Lyons will be delisted. Not sure why we haven't done it yet. Maybe waiting on some pick trades.

Maybe someone contracted will be moved to the rookie list.

Pretty sure both Skinner and Lyons are okay.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Guessing Skinner, Bundy and Lyons will be delisted. Not sure why we haven't done it yet. Maybe waiting on some pick trades.

I'd be stunned if any of them were delisted. Skinner showing something now after a full year, Bundy best 22 most of the season, Lyons our 2nd best NEAFL player.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

What sort of $$$ would Jacob Allison be on?

36 now on our senior list. Bundy if he signs would make 37. Still leaves 3 live picks at the draft. Skinner and Corey Lyons could still sign and become Cat A rookies like Bastinac and Alison last year. They are both meant to be safe according to this Board, and Noble in the case of Hinge. I think it will all become clear in the next day or so. Hope Bundy stays, he was best 22 by the end of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The melt downs over delistings are so OTT. Walker maybe? but really.. can't play forward, can't defend 1 on 1 and takes an eternity to make a decision. Solid intercept marker and ok depth player but games given to him over Payne or Skinner from this point is wasteful.

Lester gets kept on because of his size, versatility and leadership - really not that shocking. Who else on our list is Lester keeping out with his traits?

Unfortunately this trade period is turning into a complete stuff for us..

Delisting Robertson was a bad move, Walker was even worse, and Ben Keays was a absolute shocker of a decision! Walker and especially Keays did nothing wrong all year and were dragged along as emergencies when others (e.g. Rayner, McStay) should def. have been given a spell in the 2's. Keays improvement this season was really obvious and even noted in Fages speech at the Presentation night. Makes you wonder if this is all about Noble's ego and Fagan is just his "yes" man??- Going for Jamie Elliot reminds me of recruiting Brendan Fevola when we threw away the next 8 years and caused team disharmony.
Corey Lyons is a gun who deserves a chance to play alongside his brother. Bundy is one of the most experienced and reliable goal kickers /assists we have.
FFS sign them up!!.. Otherwise we will struggle to make finals next year if we loose a few through injury (given our good depth have been moved on).

Given the senior list spot squeeze and the current draft picks it's safe to say we'll be active on draft night in terms of trading.

Hinge promotion is a curveball I must admit for myself given the other delisting.
We can only take as many picks as we have list spots.

If we can’t trade them before the draft, we can’t take the extra picks in to the draft to trade on the night.

Delisting Robertson was a bad move, Walker was even worse, and Ben Keays was a absolute shocker of a decision! Walker and especially Keays did nothing wrong all year and were dragged along as emergencies when others (e.g. Rayner, McStay) should def. have been given a spell in the 2's. Keays improvement this season was really obvious and even noted in Fages speech at the Presentation night. Makes you wonder if this is all about Noble's ego and Fagan is just his "yes" man??- Going for Jamie Elliot reminds me of recruiting Brendan Fevola when we threw away the next 8 years and caused team disharmony.
Corey Lyons is a gun who deserves a chance to play alongside his brother. Bundy is one of the most experienced and reliable goal kickers /assists we have.
FFS sign them up!!.. Otherwise we will struggle to make finals next year if we loose a few through injury (given our good depth have been moved on).

Welcome. You’ll fit in nicely around these here parts.

Welcome.

Our depth is now untried youth and Lester. it makes me nervous too.

Lester extension and Bundy looking like he’s out has been my wtf moment.

I think we have mid field and backs covered but need quick reactive goal scorers and Lester isn’t one.

Great first post, would read again....zzzzzzzzzz

812-cKEOnPL._SY450_.jpg

Hear what you're saying,
I agree on bundy needs to sign and maybe walker but he'd take an eternity to make a decision but fair depth player to have on list, as for the others there's a reason we couldn't move them on in trade period know one was interested, keays never took the next step and robertson inconsistent and made poor decisions.
As for depth, if the 3 we traded in are fit, and make the 22, three regular players from this year have to miss out. IMO depth won't be a problem.

Welcome back 3KZ is Football or is it Dylan12 ..... or are you an amalgam of both?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back