Family & Relationships Who is your daddy and what does he do?

Remove this Banner Ad

His name was Pyrex

898250-0005LRG.jpg

That's a shame. Got to admit I'm lucky. Dad had a pretty stressful job but was always home by around 6-6:30pm and he'd make time for us. Not just make time I guess. He enjoys being a Dad. I try to model myself on that.

Honestly- in all honesty, I have no idea why my Dad became a Dad.

I reckon some people just go along with things and do what is expected. You seem to have a good head on your shoulders though. Your Mum must have done well :)

My mum was so overbearing probably trying to compensate for my Dad. But yeah she was a good mum.
Barracks for Geelong (my Dad Essendon) so how can she not be? ;)

Nah I would still work.

Why's that? Just for the social aspect or something?

I think I'd put time into learning new things. Like mechanics or carpentry or something. Always worked a desk job so learning a trade would be cool. Even just fun hobby stuff like photography.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why's that? Just for the social aspect or something?

I think I'd put time into learning new things. Like mechanics or carpentry or something. Always worked a desk job so learning a trade would be cool. Even just fun hobby stuff like photography.

Depends what lottery we're talking about too tho. A million $ would be great, but hardly enough to live on the rest of your life? (Once you buy a house for half that or something). Crazy one in the states tho, $100 million+ you'd be laughing...

But yeah I do love my job and would miss it.

Nah, talking multi-millions. Just had a record one for $64m here on the weekend. I'm still working unfortunately!

I loved hearing that story on the news the other day, the woman with a real s**t, back breaking job, won a massive lottery in the States.

Am like, good on her. :thumbsu:

(Still tho are lots of negative aspects winning stuff like that. 1. blowing it all ((does happen)) 2. Leeches coming out of the woodwork and family members not happy with their share etc)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back