Mitch Lewis vs Nick Larkey

Caleb Serong vs Noah Anderson

Oscar Allen vs Ben King

Chad Warner vs Tim Taranto

Larkey
Anderson
King
Taranto

Lewis just needs to get the brain farts out of his game - drops easy marks. If he can do that I’m on him. Love his style

Larkey
Anderson
Allen
Chad

Interesting
I think I would take
Lewis
Serong
Allen
Warner.

Lewis just has something special about him I think he takes the ball so well at such a high point and has great contest once it hits the floor.

Serong is just such a pure ball winner but this is the hardest because Anderson is a special player and probably has a touch more class. I think it’s something about Serong he is just so honest and clean he has already proved he is a star.

Allen for versatility.

Warner is just a cleaner footballer than Taranto offers more damage.

Larkey
Anderson
Allen
Taranto

This is a good one. I thought Anderson was obvious until I saw Serong's stats. I thought Serong was alright but didn't know he was that good. I'm still picking Anderson because I reckon he will be the best player in the comp.

Larkey
Anderson
Allen
Taranto

This is a good one. I thought Anderson was obvious until I saw Serong's stats. I thought Serong was alright but didn't know he was that good. I'm still picking Anderson because I reckon he will be the best player in the comp.
Anderson is great, their different players though, I think I'm a little biased I tend to rate contested players a lot more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Larkey
Anderson
Allen
Taranto

Serongs back end of last year and this year is far has been amazing, a very good leader in the way he plays even the bad weeks for freo he walks off with his head held high.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back