Roast why don't footballers wear their socks up anymore ?

Remove this Banner Ad

we have the best looking socks in the league, they look like farken tiger stripes. I feel they are an important part of the Richmond uniform that unfortunately has gone the way of the dodo bird because of modern players preference of wearing em down to show off their perfectly waxed legs (unless you're chimp or bachar houli of course)

I thought they would be great for compression reasons in the modern game also ? if not surely puma could use compression material to make socks so we can get a leg up on the competition. wear you're farken socks up so we can see your tiger stripes. we dont look like tigers anymore with the socks down. nobody wants to see men with hairless waxed legs

images

images

0148F379-889E-4DAC-8647-FB9A426BF8E8.gif

images

0148F379-889E-4DAC-8647-FB9A426BF8E8.gif

images

we have the best looking socks in the league, they look like farken tiger stripes. I feel they are an important part of the Richmond uniform that unfortunately has gone the way of the dodo bird because of modern players preference of wearing em down to show off their perfectly waxed legs (unless you're chimp or bachar houli of course)

I thought they would be great for compression reasons in the modern game also ? if not surely puma could use compression material to make socks so we can get a leg up on the competition. wear you're farken socks up so we can see your tiger stripes. we dont look like tigers anymore with the socks down. nobody wants to see men with hairless waxed legs

images

images

View attachment 1573208

images

View attachment 1573208

images

That KB footage digitally altered, campaigner was 100% socks down, was no Japanese sunset KB.

Attachments

• 1671012442144.png
    1671012442144.png
    127.8 KB · Views: 44
Nank's left leg for the shin guard is about the only proud sock up we have left in the team. Talls especially shouldn't be getting fancy with the socks down but even they've succumbed to the peer pressure these days. Who will be the brave trailblazer to come out one day with the socks up, take a stand against the modern day f'ery and get everyone back on board?

r0_0_4564_2960_w1200_h678_fmax_66.jpg

where u find that

prob only game he wore em down

there were a few things you could take to the bank with KB.

1. Wispy hair sticking out backwards as he accelerated away from the likes of Stan Magro.

2. 29 kicks 1 handball every game as listed in the Sunday Observer and Sunday Press.

3. Average 3 goals and zero point zero goal assists.

4. Fish N Chips the night before the game.

5. Two arms straight up with both hands making fists to celebrate every single goal.

6. Untucked jumper and socks down.

But there was only one KB, the way it should be. Totally agree with you these modern campaigners should pull their socks up to look like Tigers. 😁

there were a few things you could take to the bank with KB.

1. Wispy hair flowing in stickimng out backwards as he accelerated away from the likes of Stan Magro.

2. 29 kicks 1 handball every game as listed in the Sunday Observer and Sunday Press.

3. Average 3 goals and zero point zero goal assists.

4. Fish N Chips the night before the game.

5. Two arms straight up with both hands making fists to celebrate every single goal.

6. Untucked jumper and socks down.

But there was only one KB, the way it should be. Totally agree with you these modern campaigners should pull their socks up to look like Tigers. 😁
how did kb manage to pull his socks up in games quickly every time before being photographed ? what a freak

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got just the man, he's a socks up guy and a Premiership player too..... Love loves loves the socks up

iu
iu
Horrid colours though.
Our Tiger stripe socks are mint.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back