Opinion Will we make the finals? Do your ladder predictor.

Will we make the finals?

• Yes

Votes: 103 59.9%
  • No

Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

If we're worthy of finals our % will be higher than you have it. We're 117 now and we should be beating Freo and GC by a much bigger combined margin than 5 % if we are serious about finals

Freo by 40 points and Gold Coast by 60... you are more confident than me if you want to add even more than that...
but its changing by the minute.. Dogs on the way to beat North for eg.

Freo by 40 points and Gold Coast by 60... you are more confident than me if you want to add even more than that...
but its changing by the minute.. Dogs on the way to beat North for eg.

We should beat GC by 100 with their injuries and form.

Go doggies.

Yes looks like the dogs are doing us a massive favour along with west coast this week if the dogs get up. We are a good chance to make the 8. Need a melbourne win today to increase our chances

Yeah when I see it I will believe it

North are out now if we win our last 2. If Collingwood beat Port next week we are basically guaranteed to make finals if we win our last 2 games. Still on.

Not quite - Dees could drop all three games and miss finals.

Yeah but Sydney are more chance to drop their last 2 than Melb IMO so we prefer a Melb win. That said WB winning today means if Coll beat Port next week and we win our last 2 then our worst result is 8th no matter what Sydney and Melb do.

Got to admit I didn't see the North/Dogs result coming.

Still not in our hands though.

If Collingwood beat Port next week which they should if Ryder is out, then its in our hands (unless Essendon beat Richmond and make up 13 % on us which is unlikely).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not in our hands but there's a fair few results that would need to go against us so it'd be unlucky to miss. Still I've got this horrible 2015 feeling in the back of my mind that we'll screw it up ourselves against Freo.

I think its pretty much in our hands... but if some freak losses happen by the top side it changes

Not in our hands but there's a fair few results that would need to go against us so it'd be unlucky to miss. Still I've got this horrible 2015 feeling in the back of my mind that we'll screw it up ourselves against Freo.
It is in Geelong's hands. They have to win the next two to even be a chance. There's no guarantee at all that they'll beat Freo. Fremantle play just fine at Geelong and have beaten or come close to beating the Cats there plenty of times.

Not quite - Dees could drop all three games and miss finals.

Not sure I'm with you there if the dees win today they are top 4 ( 132 % )

West Coast ( Perth )
GWS ( Mcg )

Sydney
Gws ( Spotless ) 6 day break
Hawthorn ( SCG)

Sydney for mine gives us a significantly better chance to make it. If they lose one we get them on percentage.

Melbourne need to drop 2 I like it this way Sydney has been patchy all year

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180812-161548_AFL.jpg
    Screenshot_20180812-161548_AFL.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 9
I think North are every chance of beating us next week, they have everything to play for, we have nothing really. Will be interesting to see if we send anyone in for surgery or we go full Adelaide styles and continue to play our best 22.

In any case I think you still make it as well as North. Port and Sydney to drop out. Just my 2 cents.
Well that game's not relevant anymore :)

It is in Geelong's hands. They have to win the next two to even be a chance. There's no guarantee at all that they'll beat Freo. Fremantle play just fine at Geelong and have beaten or come close to beating the Cats there plenty of times.
Ross the Boss has put the cue in the rack I think. Should not lose to them now. If we do, well it doesn't really matter anyway then.

******* Melbourne. Would have been better that they win as they have a good percentage. Still, we can make it with a couple of big wins around 70 points each game which I believe we can do and even one Melbourne win. They'll struggle with games away to WCE and GWS. If Port win one and lose one and we win both, we're there.

Let's hope the Pies get up next week vs the Power.

Back