News Jnr Rioli - He’s back.

Remove this Banner Ad

We don't know the full story. It appears Vozzo has no idea either. I tell you what, they better make sure they have evidence without shadow of a doubt to support their claim, cuz if they get this wrong and come out and apologise, then I would expect Eagles to go hard after AFL and ASADA, minimum 3 top 10 draft picks, with 7 optus games in a row like tigers. Also side note, if this happened 20th of August, why suspend him now?? either do it before finals or wait till after GF. why now?? conspiracy theory is also valid since we have former Geelong maggots running AFL these days.

Very sad news for Willie and West Coast. 24 years and ready to hit his prime. I'd say this could be career ending in the AFL if he gets 4 years.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
4 years ffft lol that’s maximum, they always say that, like when a guy is charged with aggravated assault “it’s a maximum of 10 years”....he gets given a good behaviour bond.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pull your heads out of the sand if you think the tampered sample is better than a positive. 100% worse.

He put something other than piss in his piss cup. There is no explanation for this.

Oh boy, bet the champagne bottles are popping at all major newspapers & studios tonight. They'll be able to flog this horse for at least a couple of years.

Isn’t Willie a bit of a practical joker? Wondering if he thought it would be funny to fill the cup up with Gatorade...not realising the seriousness of doing so.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

He is a bit of a joker, but time and a place for everything.

Story seems bizare so far, no doubt more details will be revealed in time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back