World Cup Day 20 England v Afghanistan @ Old Trafford

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Late to the party but nothing more annoying than the trend of talking up batsmens chances at a 'big hundred', 150+ maybe 200 etc, before they've even reached the bloody 100. Not here but lots of different commentaries mentioned Bairstow was 'poised' to have a shot at 200 when he was on about 88.

Root doesn't look too good, another injury concern for Poms. Without Root and Jason Roy vs us is an easy two points

Late to the party but nothing more annoying than the trend of talking up batsmens chances at a 'big hundred', 150+ maybe 200 etc, before they've even reached the bloody 100. Not here but lots of different commentaries mentioned Bairstow was 'poised' to have a shot at 200 when he was on about 88.

Has any Englishmen scored a double ton yet maites? There is only one Hitman

No because they don’t play most of their games on concrete pitches with small boundaries like India

How does it feel that an Irish is leading the English Cricket team ' We are England' yeah right maiiites? Fastest premier bowler is a West Indian? Best Spinner is a Pakistani :moustache:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will 9GEM be broadcasting matches that don't feature Australia in the second half of the World Cup?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Feels like he’s been out there for about 15 minutes.

Rashid has been terrible so far in the WC, commentators need to stop blowing smoke up his arse when he continues to bowl short, flat crap

Sorry mate, I misread Kohli's signal. I thought he said there's is no fielder behind me, I am still gutted maite :'(

Look at Morgan my oh my :rainbow:

Should have just repeated your last shot and put it 25 rows back!

Feels like he’s been out there for about 15 minutes.

Rashid has been terrible so far in the WC, commentators need to stop blowing smoke up his arse when he continues to bowl short, flat crap

I lost good money because of these commies maiiites, i bet on west indies because of the english commies :moustache:

West Indies dark horse, more like dark donkey maites :straining:

No because they don’t play most of their games on concrete pitches with small boundaries like India

Hey maiite, I am having a banter. No hard feelings, practicing sledging before my match against you guys :D

Back