World Test Championship Final.

Remove this Banner Ad

Like India's intent here, despite it being a mainly fruitless exercise, it's much better than their stone walling from late yesterday. NZ more than a sneaky chance now of pulling this off...

Last edited:
The best chance of us winning (or losing) is if India offer a surprise declaration with 30-40 overs to go.

The ONLY way NZ win this is bowling out India ASAP after lunch. India won't declare, never have never will - but I looked forward to being totally wrong and pleasantly surprised/shocked if they do..!!!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The ONLY way NZ win this is bowling out India ASAP after lunch. India won't declare, never have never will - but I looked forward to being totally wrong and pleasantly surprised/shocked if they do..!!!

Yeah I can't see India declaring and giving NZ any chance of winning while risking a loss for themselves, we will need to bowl them out.

The best chance of us winning (or losing) is if India offer a surprise declaration with 30-40 overs to go.
lol what are you talking about? India are not going to declare. They are going to bat for their lives after lunch. They are not bowling NZ out in a session. Crazy talk.

India look in pretty big trouble. Glad I put money against them today.

Wagner sledging and bouncing his way to wickets like he has done for the best part of 60 tests. Great to see.

[/QUOTE]
This match just teasing us with a very unlikely hint of a result.
[/QUOTE]

Sadly just one session too many lost to poor weather, otherwise it could of been a fantastic test match with all 3 results likely. NZ are still a sneaky chance but with every over bowled the predictable draw gets closer...

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back