Werewolf World War Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

The only reason I can think why @Grand Uncle Horace hasn't signed up is that it brings back too many bad memories from his own experience in the war.

But he'll have first hand tactical knowledge. It would be a shame to waste it.

jmoo wan can you please tell Tarkyn_24 I really don't want him in my game anyway.

What about MWPP, Strigoi and por_please_ya? Havent seen any of them around for a while
I’ve been really busy. It wouldn’t be fair to the game and the players at the moment since I can’t devote the time to it. Sorry. Soon, I hope!
By the way…GO EVIL!! 😁

I’ve been really busy. It wouldn’t be fair to the game and the players at the moment since I can’t devote the time to it. Sorry. Soon, I hope!
By the way…GO EVIL!! 😁

Wow. 😯

Strigoi a Nazi confirmed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hmnn… working on ration packs

While there are variations, the basics include whiskey, nocino, some Alsace white wines, brandy, Port, a few cheeses, vodka, black bread, jars pickled herring, roll mops and of sauerkraut, tinned pork stew with lots of spuds, an ammunition clip converted to a chocolate box, heaps of cigars, two stone jugs of sake and one of moutai presented to me by Mao.

Down the ages as a confirmed pacifist and chocolate soldier ( dust off your George Bernard Shaw) I opposed wars other than revolutions. WW2 was an exception, esp as an old Roman, forefather of Romany and pal of Karl Marx, the blonde haired blue eyed Aryans had not a jot of fondness for me.

The ration pack also contains a copy of The Good Soldier Svejk, an incomparable satirical anti war novel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back