Werewolf World War Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

WAR HAS BEEN DECLARED

Men and women from all parts of the world have been drafted to fight for freedom. These poor souls must risk their lives to rid the world of the Nazis and the Japanese Imperial Army. Or will the Axis of Evil prevail?

Both sides have performed reconnaissance over night and believe they know who is friend and who is foe.

It is now Day 1. Please get your votes in by 7pm AEST.

Your vote must be bolded. You do not need to include a reason for your vote, but you must tag Footypie32 and Cadsky in the same post or it will not count.​

1715634167743.png

War Attack GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures

Hang on, which side are you rallying?
つかまって、どっちの側に集結してるの?
Hängen Sie an, auf welcher Seite stößt Sie?
Oh sorry! I was just getting carried away…

See the guy at the back…..holding the flag! That’s me! 👍🏻

I’m just excited we are going to WAR

I have considered the options carefully and believe that Nothing is the vote.

Due to what feels like a BigFooty bug I am unable to bold ‘Nothing’ , but this is my vote.

‘Nothing’ in bold.

Footypie32 Cadsky

I don't want leprosy so

Chipmunk

Footypie32 Cadsky

Just saying ‘Chipmunk’ doesn’t cure you from leprosy. You have to send $99.99 to

1 Chipmunk Avenue
Chipmunk Town
CH1P MUNK

Then you will be sent the cure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That CursingFijian bloke will do for now. Had a ripper last game as good, have to be prepared for the possibility of his defection to the other side

Footypie32 Cadsky

Wait. I never got let into the dead PM so I didn’t say and unwatched when I died.

I’d been banging on all game that you were evil and told everyone numerous times you were evil. You survived til the end as evil and won?

Just saying ‘Chipmunk’ doesn’t cure you from leprosy. You have to send $99.99 to

1 Chipmunk Avenue
Chipmunk Town
CH1P MUNK

Then you will be sent the cure.
You can have one acorn

Wait. I never got let into the dead PM so I didn’t say and unwatched when I died.

I’d been banging on all game that you were evil and told everyone numerous times you were evil. You survived til the end as evil and won?

The most evil of all.

Having a random feeling based on no evidence is probably why people didn’t buy right into your idea :p There was no other missed kills and I seer as villager so I knew you were just taking a stab.

What do we think about the Fijian?

The most evil of all.

Having a random feeling based on no evidence is probably why people didn’t buy right into your idea :p There was no other missed kills and I seer as villager so I knew you were just taking a stab.

What do we think about the Fijian?

It wasn’t based on random feeling. It was because I know your play from many games of WW and know there was zero chance that you would not have chosen good. And I said so.

Even if you were a villager from my read you were worth the lynch in the endgame based on the likely players remaining.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back