Werewolf World War Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

タークスは私がこれまで見た侍にとって最も残念な言い訳だ。戦争を終わらせるには、私たちが愛する天皇に代わって成功できるよう、彼を排除する必要があります。

Tarkyn_24 Cadsky Footypie32

It wasn’t based on random feeling. It was because I know your play from many games of WW and know there was zero chance that you would not have chosen good. And I said so.

Even if you were a villager from my read you were worth the lynch in the endgame based on the likely players remaining.
なぜチャンスがゼロなのか?彼はあなたにこのチッピーを言わせるために、これまでに何をしたのですか?

なぜチャンスがゼロなのか?彼はあなたにこのチッピーを言わせるために、これまでに何をしたのですか?

The same reason you would know that DERO would pick evil 😀

I didn’t see the Japanese but this post still made sense without it
もしあなたが中国の一人っ子政策の時代に生まれていたら、妹が来たときに両親はあなたにパンダを与えていただろう

It wasn’t based on random feeling. It was because I know your play from many games of WW and know there was zero chance that you would not have chosen good. And I said so.

Even if you were a villager from my read you were worth the lynch in the endgame based on the likely players remaining.

Except that’s just not true. I only chose evil because I arrived to the selection table late and thought all the decent good roles would be taken.

If I had a guaranteed pick? Vigilante or Doctor, as I’ve had those roles a total of (0) and (1) times respectively.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

家の壁にアドルフのポスターが貼ってあるって本当ですか?

はい、でもあなたはそれを作曲家のアドルフ・フォン・ヘンセルトと混同しています

Except that’s just not true. I only chose evil because I arrived to the selection table late and thought all the decent good roles would be taken.

If I had a guaranteed pick? Vigilante or Doctor, as I’ve had those roles a total of (0) and (1) times respectively.

We shall see in the next game 😊

If I had a guaranteed pick I will withhold my choice of role. I only picked Saint because I wanted the role with the least active power because I knew I wasn’t around much 😂

chipmunk for voting for me
Footypie32 Cadsky

Revenge vote?

Listen Ten Hag GIF by Manchester United

Remove this Banner Ad

Back