Werewolf World War Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sitting at the frontline wondering why Command let Fumimaro Konoe have a seat with the Allies. Have they lost their minds? Where does the axis start and finish?

WW2 was full of double agents.

He was offered a purely honorary position in exchange for information.

Unfortunately, we forgot to specify which language.

The Big Lebowski What GIF by MOODMAN

Because there’s plenty of CF to prod. Probably, not fact checked

Not only is there plenty of me to go around but I’m a treat too (maybe a little flakey).

This is me trying to convince De Gaulle, I would be a perfect candidate for the Foreign Legion.

0f964f61ed3c74c6db4e52f1e464332f.jpg

WW2 was full of double agents.

He was offered a purely honorary position in exchange for information.

Unfortunately, we forgot to specify which language.

The Big Lebowski What GIF by MOODMAN
Looks like you and Cadsky could use some of my parenting tips.

Not only is there plenty of me to go around but I’m a treat too (maybe a little flakey).

This is me trying to convince De Gaulle, I would be a perfect candidate for the Foreign Legion.

Ah, you’ve chosen the Turbo build I see. Good luck, it’s a heck of a lot of calories to consume daily

Holy shit! Let me eat you. I’m ****ing starving

Have been reading but not typing. A recent rotator cuff issue combined with some other issues preclude typing at previous prolix levels.
what sort of strenuous nightly activity of the underhanded sort would result in some-such?

Are you German?

Nope.

Look up Egon Kisch. He was a hero Czech journo. Hitler and co wanted him dead.

From yesterdays weird confrontation you had with Bunkum34 I thought at one stage you two were gaining separation, like nine day old bargain sushi from one’s stomach. He struck me as more the Lord Haw Haw type than how he flipped.

Are you Mata Hari?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

no

please change your vote as I am nether neutral or evil
I reckon I might back you up on this based purely on deduction and intuition.

Looking for helpful suggestoons or leads on where to put my vote.
CF and Kurve, should I not vote for you?
How about you Clarko? Are you evil?
My real life officer in command has tasked me with painting headquarters today , the whites of my eyes are actually wattyl brand ivory vapour colour 😂
images-9.jpeg

Nope.

Look up Egon Kisch. He was a hero Czech journo. Hitler and co wanted him dead.

From yesterdays weird confrontation you had with Bunkum34 I thought at one stage you two were gaining separation, like nine day old bargain sushi from one’s stomach. He struck me as more the Lord Haw Haw type than how he flipped.

Are you Mata Hari?
I am not Sir! As I said. Just a mere foot solider fighting the good fight 😉

He was very keen to see Boncer exit.
Suspicious much?

Unlike you Le Bleu, my vote wasn't actually on him at deadline. Not to mention that you voted for him at 292, and I didn't get on until 346 after trying to have somewhat of a conversation with him.

Suspicious much?

Unlike you Le Bleu, my vote wasn't actually on him at deadline. Not to mention that you voted for him at 292, and I didn't get on until 346 after trying to have somewhat of a conversation with him.
Yep. I had no choice. Co-erced as it turns out.

By my count there are only four regular soldiers left.
I am NOT one of them and will be asking the currently well hidden flogs for the amulet a little later on.

I can though!

Horrie is normally at the throat of anyone that has been luring from about 3 hours into the game starting. While it's generally ridiculous, the complete change in style seems pretty suss.
One day Werewolf will be played by our own personalized AI's and it will be magnificent and lots of fun will be had by all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back