Werewolf World War Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

What passed for popcorn in WWII? I just googled and apparently sugar rationing caused a surge in popularity for popcorn.
Mildly interesting.

Uh Huh Yes GIF
Are you constipated? The medic might have something for that!

One day Werewolf will be played by our own personalized AI's and it will be magnificent and lots of fun will be had by all.

Now a complete AI game would be a good watch. Can I place bets my AI self would beat yours?

Now a complete AI game would be a good watch. Can I place bets my AI self would beat yours?

b5b994c0be82e2dfb848a6284e8571eb.jpg

I’m going to have to start charging you for my time melon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You weren't.

It's my list of suspects for the role of Franco Lucchini.

I've currently whittled it down to 18.
By asking people if they're Franco Lucchini.

That's a clean, uncomplicated process. I like it. Let me know when you've found him so we can get them lynched.

Nothing have you got a vote count babes please
I'm trying to find an Italian killer in Europe whilst stuck in Changi. I'm a bit busy so might have missed some of them.

Playervotes rec'dVote for
BEaston
0​
Chipmunk
0​
Kurve
ClarkeM
0​
CursingFijian
1​
myblueroan
dank420_
0​
MC Bad Genius
DemurePrincess
0​
Grand Uncle Horace
DERO
0​
jmoo wan
Grand Uncle Horace
2​
Nothing
jmoo wan
1​
King Tenz
0​
CursingFijian
Kurve
2​
MarcMaverick
0​
MC Bad Genius
2​
MP_
0​
myblueroan
2​
Nothing
1​
Grand Uncle Horace
TheGoatBaron
0​
Kurve
thewizardmelon
0​
myblueroan
ZergMinion
0​
MC Bad Genius

Morning all,

Evil play 101. I've hardly posted this game. What's there to suss out?

I have you as not suspicious purely on the ‘not following the Boncer vote and calling that out’ post.

*first post after the lynch

Not sure there’s any reason to lie about it to be fair. My recollection of post lynch when I checked was it was foreign languages and insults.

Not sure there’s any reason to lie about it to be fair. My recollection of post lynch when I checked was it was foreign languages and insults.
What? There definitely is a reason to lie about it. It was claimed in a pretty inconspicuous way and if it gets past the actual manipulated player then it distances her from being mafia to those that picked up on it. Could be a sneaky way to soft-claim village as evil. Especially if she knows the actual person manipulated has already died so no counter claim is possible.

What? There definitely is a reason to lie about it. It was claimed in a pretty inconspicuous way and if it gets past the actual manipulated player then it distances her from being mafia to those that picked up on it. Could be a sneaky way to soft-claim village as evil. Especially if she knows the actual person manipulated has already died so no counter claim is possible.

Nice, a strategy discussion!

You’d be an idiot to falsely claim to be manipulated under your first scenario under no voting pressure and in response to a comment from CF about why she voted for boncer. You’d just be called out and lynched.

Which means your theory is she is a Nazi, manipulated one of the dead players and took over their manipulate claim to gain credibility. As opposed to she was just manipulated but said late.

I know which option I’m going for and it’s now useful info that the Nazis chose her to vote for boncer at the start of the game. Wiz is claiming it’s a crapshoot, this is actual info. Dunno who that implicates though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back