WrestleMania 38 - Sunday 3rd April & Monday 4th April 2022 10am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

The internet might explode if Shane O Mac comes out instead of Cody
Heard a theory that Seth will come out N1, Shane will be the opponent, Seth squashes then cuts a promo actually demanding a challenge and Cody comes out setting up a match on N2

I don't want to see Shane period.

Even with some weak matches still keen for this not sure I can watch live on Sunday and in the day and age of social media hard to avoid spoilers but travelling for work Monday so ill try and avoid and catch up on the show that night or morning before leaving again. Might just have to do the audio through the car speakers like tuning into a footy game on Triple M/3AW.

I don't want to see Shane period.

Even with some weak matches still keen for this not sure I can watch live on Sunday and in the day and age of social media hard to avoid spoilers but travelling for work Monday so ill try and avoid and catch up on the show that night or morning before leaving again. Might just have to do the audio through the car speakers like tuning into a footy game on Triple M/3AW.
Taken an RDO on monday to watch this live better deliver

Any leaks of the set yet?
FPIzCS2XsAEYA1H

Despite the build to everything apart from a couple of matches being absolute horse s**t a lot of the matches should be good. The talent involved are too good for them not to be.
AJ vs Edge for me will be the match of the two nights closely followed by The triple threat tag team match and The Rollins v Cody.

I’m no Cody fan but think the pop for Cody is going to be on par with Stone Cold.

I know people aren't a fan of how Seth's stuff has being booked, but it's funny seeing his recent GIFs on Twitter about his opponent.

After AEW bringing me back after a wrestling hiatus, love Seth's stuff at the moment. Feels like one of the few top guys that's doing something at the moment that isn't as scripted as the rest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know people aren't a fan of how Seth's stuff has being booked, but it's funny seeing his recent GIFs on Twitter about his opponent.

After AEW bringing me back after a wrestling hiatus, love Seth's stuff at the moment. Feels like one of the few top guys that's doing something at the moment that isn't as scripted as the rest.

I’m a fan, because he’s different, has a standout look and personality and not the standard “I’m a good wrestler” character which is boring and done to death

I still feel like they undid all the good work with Seth that they had going at the Rumble.
Yep. Could have had something with him getting the better of Roman mentally. Then no follow up and he's back to bouncing around like a stupid, insufferable jack@$$ since. Absolute waste of his talent.

Haha he’s been one of the major players and pieces leading up to WrestleMania. He’s doing his best work right now
Nothing about this garbage character is anything like his 'best'. This isn't a patch on how good he was the previous 6-9 months before WrestleMania 2015. He was absolutely scintillating. Nor is it as good as his work as a baby face a lot of 2018 til early 2019. Not even close.

Nothing about this garbage character is anything like his 'best'. This isn't a patch on how good he was the previous 6-9 months before WrestleMania 2015. He was absolutely scintillating. Nor is it as good as his work as a baby face a lot of 2018 til early 2019. Not even close.

Well that’s all a matter of opinion. I’m certainly not going to argue that he wasn’t good during the periods you mentioned, as it was very good. But I also like the evolution of his character to where it’s at now and where it’s going. He’s adding a few more strings to his bow, and I’m sure he’d be having major say in the direction it’s taking.

I’m no Cody fan but think the pop for Cody is going to be on par with Stone Cold.

This is a horrible take.

Let’s not compare the popularity of one of the most popular wrestlers of all time in his home state with Lieutenant Cody.

Cody hasn’t appeared on a wrestling show that was watched by 2 million people since he was Stardust

This is a horrible take.

Let’s not compare the popularity of one of the most popular wrestlers of all time in his home state with Lieutenant Cody.

Cody hasn’t appeared on a wrestling show that was watched by 2 million people since he was Stardust
Be hard to top but I think with the whole build up with Seth and the anticipation it will be right up there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back