WRFL Div 2 Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Apart from North Sunshine who do they "no doubt" beat? I watched alot of WRFL Div 3 and quite a few Rockbank games last season and I reckon bottom three sides Laverton and Tarneit would have beaten them convincingly.
They will beat a few mate. Sunshine heights dropped away a bit I believe.

Clearances listed here ( it's under Club Hub from the menu.

They’re last years, you can’t view this years as metro comps have moved over to playHQ

Can only see last seasons
Hi guys

Sorry but last year's is the best we can do. Apparently playhq is not set up to show clearances generally. Clubs can see them but not the punters. Other leagues are finding the same thing.
Post from EDFL

Won't give my thoughts on the move to playhq but it's refreshing to know the league and clubs aren't at fault this time. 👍

Cheers

Grumpy

Hi guys

Sorry but last year's is the best we can do. Apparently playhq is not set up to show clearances generally. Clubs can see them but not the punters. Other leagues are finding the same thing.
Post from EDFL

Won't give my thoughts on the move to playhq but it's refreshing to know the league and clubs aren't at fault this time. 👍

Cheers

Grumpy
Local cricket has adopted PlayHQ this season also. You'll find scores are not correct, players stats aren't correct. Hopefully the footy is done better :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how is the rams going. Still none on the track
Talking up beating every side and having 50 on the list.
Not what the clearances are saying everyone has left except the Div 3 players they sprayed this time last year

Not what the clearances are saying everyone has left except the Div 3 players they sprayed this time last year
Mate why are you so negative on the rams, they will surprise a few, 100% sure not everyone left mate! Braybrook look introuble

Also they haven't been talking up beating every side, they are realistic and are happy with 2 or wins

Mate why are you so negative on the rams, they will surprise a few, 100% sure not everyone left mate! Braybrook look introuble
why do you keep referring to Braybrook? I never mentioned them once but you keep potting them?

Typical Rockbank behaviour that’s why people keep talking about you being a rabble.

If you have 50 players put them on your social media along with the HUGE numbers you have had on the track.

I started by just saying I drive past and seen around 10

Do you want me to lie?

why do you keep referring to Braybrook? I never mentioned them once but you keep potting them?

Typical Rockbank behaviour that’s why people keep talking about you being a rabble.

If you have 50 players put them on your social media along with the HUGE numbers you have had on the track.

I started by just saying I drive past and seen around 10

Do you want me to lie?
No worries bud, people on the inside knows how the clubs going, outsiders don't know anything and always want the rams to be s**t

No worries bud, people on the inside knows how the clubs going, outsiders don't know anything and always want the rams to be s**t
You do it to yourself. Come into a new comp and spray other teams.

4 Presidents in 12 months, what happened to them all?

Past players taken you further because you didnt pay match payments in the past and won?

My mate played last year and your trying to hold him from going only played a handful of games to help you out and owe heaps of $$$$ to you.

When the going gets tough again this year when you play 3/4 of the teams will you do that again to people who help you who fill in?

When you play Sunshine watch the ‘old Rockbank boys’ come out and jag the win then go missing against the likes of Albanvale. Then the lads who put in the work will miss out on your one win for the year

Past players taken you further because you didnt pay match payments in the past and won?

My mate played last year and your trying to hold him from going only played a handful of games to help you out and owe heaps of $$$$ to you.

When the going gets tough again this year when you play 3/4 of the teams will you do that again to people who help you who fill in?

When you play Sunshine watch the ‘old Rockbank boys’ come out and jag the win then go missing against the likes of Albanvale. Then the lads who put in the work will miss out on your one win for the year
Pretty standard if you haven’t paid your membership which is an epidemic in local footy happy to play never happy to pay their membership move on to the next club and try it on again.

Not slagging off anyone specifically but it’s very common

And for clubs to stand their ground good on them whoever they are

Pretty standard if you haven’t paid your membership which is an epidemic in local footy happy to play never happy to pay their membership move on to the next club and try it on again.

Agree mate but you can’t have it both ways. Not pay players then pull players off the street to fill in then charge them $500 at the end of the year when they helped you out.

Fold the club if you can’t get numbers? Have a look at the turnover of players they treat people like crap.

No worries cheif Like I said we know how the year will be it will be tough but all the old stuff won't happen again, but keep being negative mate all good, change of commitee and personal is making the club better mate

Agree mate but you can’t have it both ways. Not pay players then pull players off the street to fill in then charge them $500 at the end of the year when they helped you out.

Fold the club if you can’t get numbers? Have a look at the turnover of players they treat people like crap.
Honestly I 100% agree but not folding the club if we have numbers! I get ya don't respect us that's fair but this year's all bout getting respect back mate so just pipe down and let us get to work! Like I said whole new personal mate

I agree in part but if you get to the point where you need to fill numbers and possibly ask players to help for a game or two you cannot expect to charge them membership. Not sure of the situation in question but just saying each case can be different.

No worries cheif Like I said we know how the year will be it will be tough but all the old stuff won't happen again, but keep being negative mate all good, change of commitee and personal is making the club better mate

I give credit to Rockbank as they keep going. Very difficult area to get players in. Nice surface but no families around that side of the freeway really. If they can hold tight it might improve with houses going up but it’s a long process. But they could easily throw it in but they continue to go on. 👏👏

Remove this Banner Ad

Back