WRFL Div 2 Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Great round of footy tomorrow for Round 7 - 1st plays 2nd, 3rd plays 4th, 5th plays 6th, and 7th has the bye.
Not sure which game to go to - Albion v Parkside or Newport v Wyndhamvale ??
Which one should I go to ??

Last edited:
Great round of footy tomorrow for Round 7 - 1st plays 2nd, 3rd plays 4th, 5th plays 6th, and 7th has the bye.

Newport V Wyndhamvale going to be a classic to Watch! I think they have breast cancer awareness round. I’m going to that one to show my support!

Also think Albion will win over Parkside tomorrow!

Newport by 2 goals at home

Sunshine to beat North by 4 goals

The bye to beat braybrook by 10 goals in a thriller

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Albion v Parkside - GF preview and will be a massive crowd for Div 2.

Attended the Albion v Parkside game today at Parsons Reserve.
First half was a low scoring but entertaining game with neither side giving much and lots of tight tackling. Parkside kicked away at the end of the second quarter to take a 14 point lead at half time. Albion had the wind in the third quarter and kicked the first 2 goals. We had a great game brewing! However Parkside kicked the next 5 goals to take a 31 point lead at orange time. A bit of biffo spiced things up towards the end of the third quarter. The last quarter was an even affair with both sides kicking 4 goals. Parkside were a bit too tall and a bit too polished in the forward line and took the points. I expected and hoped for a closer game from the top two teams but it wasn't to be. Thankyou to both teams for the game. The canteen hot-dog rating was 8/10. I had my camcorder with me and will upload my game day scenes in a couple of days. Gotta luv suburban footy.

North Footscray have a heap of injuries? Or just struggling to field 2 teams now???
Hopefully they get a few back soon to finish the season off.

Had a peak at Newport, Albion looked sharp considering the conditions.
Nasty head knock to #22 though. Can’t see him playing this week after that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sunshine bt Parkside, Parkside bt Albion, Albion bt Sunshine all in the last 3 weeks.

Parkside still favourites for mine but they wouldn't want to have to be off their best in the finals.

Last edited:
Sunshine bt Parksie, Parkside bt Albon, Albion bt Sunshine all in the last 3 weeks.

Parkside still favourites for mine but they wouldn't want to have to be off their best in the finals.
Hard to understand a word of that lol

But strangely enough I got it

Finals is a funny thing. No one would have thought that Braybrook win the flag last year but they peaked at the right time.

Got to go Parkside but 100% Kangas and Cats can win. I think the Cats will only get better the more they play so I’m going for them.

Hard to understand a word of that lol

But strangely enough I got it

Finals is a funny thing. No one would have thought that Braybrook win the flag last year but they peaked at the right time.

Got to go Parkside but 100% Kangas and Cats can win. I think the Cats will only get better the more they play so I’m going for them.
Parkside to start tanking kangaroos and cats back up division 1 next year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back