Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 4 - Ivermectin doesn't work either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 5:

There's no standard, either within countries or internationally, for cycling levels with the PCR test.

This UK paper by University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust suggests a locally agreed value of 38 cycles of amplification. However research published in the New England Journal of Medicine indicates viral culture was enabled only in samples with a cycle-threshold value of 28.4 or less. That means anything over 28.4 cycle threshold is probably a false positive.

There will be massive numbers of false positives from cycle thresholds above 30. There is also the potential for manipulation of data to justify certain ends by adjusting the cycle threshold over time.
Australia uses threshold of 30

There are plenty of useful politicians. Helping a family with an immigration or welfare roadblock isn't good press though.

On macro stuff, it's polis who gave us the ndis, Medicare, and tonnes of other reforms.

Unfortunately the bad stuff is better media
Ndis while laudable in idea the execution has been difficult and now other politicians are aiming to nobble it. Medicare ages ago.
The current crop of politicians have no achievements to point to

Ndis while laudable in idea the execution has been difficult and now other politicians are aiming to nobble it. Medicare ages ago.
The current crop of politicians have no achievements to point to

the current mob on the marco? i agree

at a seat level though there are a number of good ones, they just have no power in the coalition (so it makes life hard)

Australia uses threshold of 30

Sauce?

The issue of false positives isn't really an issue in countries where there has been little Sars-Cov-2. It's more of an issue where there has been considerable infection and the PCR tests with thresholds too high pick up bits of virus that are incapable of causing illness. The 'number of cases' has a profound impact on public health policy.

You are using selective quotes for your brainwashing tactics. It’s all you have done this whole time. It’s not like you are actually employed in health care or doing anything useful beyond spamming this site with excrement
For posters obsessed with saving lives and expressing their compassion towards people you can never hope to interact with, why are you guys unable to show any love for those of us who are haplessly deluded. Instead, we are mercilessly mocked, shunned and abused.
It is a little confusing

Sauce?

The issue of false positives isn't really an issue in countries where there has been little Sars-Cov-2. It's more of an issue where there has been considerable infection and the PCR tests with thresholds too high pick up bits of virus that are incapable of causing illness. The 'number of cases' has a profound impact on public health policy.
Will try to re locate it; it was a technical document

For posters obsessed with saving lives and expressing their compassion towards people you can never hope to interact with, why are you guys unable to show any love for those of us who are haplessly deluded. Instead, we are mercilessly mocked, shunned and abused.
It is a little confusing
When you spout delusions where they can influence others then you become a menace.

When you spout delusions where they can influence others then you become a menace.
Let me guess, a quote from the Spanish Inquisition?

So, should our children wish to cut off their penises and remove their breasts - we must support them.
But woe to them who resist the the grand vaccination - a terrible punishment must befall them.
Menace? FFS

Let me guess, a quote from the Spanish Inquisition?

So, should our children wish to cut off their penises and remove their breasts - we must support them.
But woe to them who resist the the grand vaccination - a terrible punishment must befall them.
Menace? FFS
Never said I support that dumb s**t by children either. That’s another crock of s**t but not relevant to this thread.
Wokeism is another dangerous delusion

The fringe medical group rejects the case numbers as meaningless sorcery. Acquaint yourself with the PCR test and its cycling levels.
Is there a virus -Sure! There is always a virus. Is it worse then normal - marginally!
Think of the war on terror - it's everywhere and nowhere - you can build it up and slow it down.
When the war on terror was first declared back in 2002 - One wag asked, "what's next, war against the flue?"
Now, we are thinking about having a war on heretics - non-believers. It's dusty, as we haven't played that one since the middle ages.
But as a reminder, it was the ugliest war of all because involving brother against brother/sister. Father against son/daughter.
That's not a nice game.
Waffle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nurse.jpg

There are not enough words in the entire world to describe this picture.

Nurse.jpg

There are not enough words in the entire world to describe this picture.
Probably because it’s fake...not that it matters of course..because you know it’s a pandemic.

D5B20D13-0A26-4B31-938C-6E6153115649.jpeg

Never said I support that dumb sh*t by children either. That’s another crock of sh*t but not relevant to this thread.
Wokeism is another dangerous delusion
That is not the point - is it?
We aren't writing dear Abbey letters concerning our personal angst.
We are engaging with the culture and our official sources of news and opinion - those same sources that will support self mutiliation by confused adolescent's will condemn those same adolescents if they refuse to wear a mask or be vaccinated. My intention was not to smear you with supporting these extremes but to point out how our offical news and opinion sources are hardly beyond reproach. When you gleefully utilise those offical sources to condemn those who are not in alignment with you on the issues you support, whilst violently distancing yourself from those same sources when you are in disagreement is disingenuous. Perhaps, you are ok with that or perhaps it's a blind spot.

I see a bloke got killed during the week getting hit by a golf ball in Portarlington.
Shattered because I love golf but that’s going to have to be it for me for golf now.

That is not the point - is it?
We aren't writing dear Abbey letters concerning our personal angst.
We are engaging with the culture and our official sources of news and opinion - those same sources that will support self mutiliation by confused adolescent's will condemn those same adolescents if they refuse to wear a mask or be vaccinated. My intention was not to smear you with supporting these extremes but to point out how our offical news and opinion sources are hardly beyond reproach. When you gleefully utilise those offical sources to condemn those who are not in alignment with you on the issues you support, whilst violently distancing yourself from those same sources when you are in disagreement is disingenuous. Perhaps, you are ok with that or perhaps it's a blind spot.
When those sources publish they distinguish between facts and widely agreed on opinion by experts vs crackpot conjecture; they also do not 100% support the example you state (children choosing gender). One needs to recognise the limitations of media (if that’s who you are going against) recognise where that they write is supported by evidence.
As opposed to just making up s**t which seems to be your MO.

And apologies to sorted; it does appear based on this article (which is the one I had been recalling) that the threshold aust is using is cycles of 38; I got mixed up as the reference standard specimens (the known positives) are cycle 25-30.

The formal government websites just say high ct number may be false positive but don’t supply a number

When those sources publish they distinguish between facts and widely agreed on opinion by experts vs crackpot conjecture; they also do not 100% support the example you state (children choosing gender). One needs to recognise the limitations of media (if that’s who you are going against) recognise where that they write is supported by evidence.
As opposed to just making up sh*t which seems to be your MO.
Who are these sources and what facts are they distinguishing, what experts? The experts who said we could flatten the curve in 2 weeks or the experts who had a tenth of the population culled by COVID? Or the experts who tell us chicks can have dicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back