Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 4 - Ivermectin doesn't work either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 5:

Queensland premier and chief health officer, you know the ones that have been slamming borders shut at a Single virus case and denied the rights of children to see dying parents or go their funerals despite coming from regions without the virus have both decided it’s more important to get the flu vaccine then the Covid vaccine.

yep Let that sink in.

Both are eligible and both decided the flu shot is more important. Since Covid there has been virtually no flu in the country because border quarantine has basically killed the flu In australia. Yet even still they are more worried about catching the flu then Covid.

what does this tell us?

Either extreme Covid lockdowns are about politics and peddling fear for political gain or our premier and chief health officer are just complete morons. Which one?
Scomo got the AZ jab and was slammed for jumping the queue.

Chook won't get the AZ jab and is slammed for stalling.

Can't please anyone.

So if a variant avoids the vaccine, it’s India’s fault And not the vaccine makers?

You bought that hook line and sinker mate. Big business can do no wrong, even when there product doesn’t work
Can you not read? I said they’re nowhere near herd immunity. Your response has absolutely nothing to do with my post.

They aren’t the ones holding out though. It’s your dole bludgers who were on 750 a week, your anti government people. Your drug addicts and so forth that’s not taking it

Every jetsetter type person will be taking it so it’s not say a enticement at all

Also I’m confused.

Why are the government not asking or demanding companies give employees he day off to go get the vaccine? Isnt this a common sense approac?

Just fire shots at everyone. Dole bludgers, employers. What about the disabled, is it their fault too?

Have you had a vaccine yet?

Can't please anyone.

Scomo could save a puppy from drowning and be slammed for letting the puppy get wet

Gotta ignore all Scomo slamming nowadays because it’s really just religion discrimination at this stage

Just fire shots at everyone.

Have you had a vaccine yet?

Not a shot at all. A fair questio. I’d support a day off for vaccinations as long as it was funded by the federa government. Much better use of money then shoving money into the Murdoch coffers with those lame ads.

Plan was not to get one but have to as family lives in Bali. I have to get Pfizer jab due to immune issues however so won’t be til later on in the year

Hawk Dork wants to dangle the fruits of travel freedoms to entice people. How many dole bludgers and drug addicts do you know jet setting around Europe exactl?

If we need to entice people. Can you explain how the person who earns hundreds less a week per week with the pandemic under control is rushing for the pandemic to end?

Yes that’s true. And yeah sorry my question might have been taken out of context. I was more so just asking out of curiosity if homeless people can get the jab or not..

Not a shot at all. A fair questio. I’d support a day off for vaccinations as long as it was funded by the federa government. Much better use of money then shoving money into the Murdoch coffers with those lame ads.

Plan was not to get one but have to as family lives in Bali. I have to get Pfizer jab due to immune issues however so won’t be til later on in the year

But here you are, blaming everyone else.

Can't please anyone.
She aint jumping tbe queue now. She qualifies.

Plus even if she was it wouldnt get the negativity scomo did because we didnt have the anti vaxers out in force like we do now. We have a problem of people not taking it.

Can't please anyone.

Morrison got Pfizer. Doubt they anticipated it at the time but it doesn't help with their messaging about over 50s getting AZ.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Morrison got Pfizer. Doubt they anticipated it at the time but it doesn't help with their messaging about over 50s getting AZ.

It certainly doesn't.
I would prefer the Pfizer vaccine but I haven't found a way to get it. If I can't work out a way to get the Pfizer vaccine next week then I will get the AZ

So far there are 24 reports of thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS), following the AZ vaccine in Australia. There has been one death in a 48 yo man, with 21 other cases out of hospital, while another two were still in hospital. Note: Thrombocytopenia means low platelets.

I found this a good article about TTS, though probably one more for the medics and the scholars than Joe Blows - Thrombosis with Thrombocytopenia Syndrome - Hematology.org it's very similar to Heparin Induced Thrombocytopenia (HIT) and as far as I can see the treatments are the same.

Can't please anyone.
Scomo got Pfizer

I copped a bit of flak for claiming that raw materials for the vaccines don't have an endless supply, and that patent protection is good. Needless to say the situation isn't unique because I'm looking to buy a car that has a 12 month wait due to manufacturing issues with two parts.

With the extra Pfizer vaccines starting in October, at least we know when the election will be.

They’ll be hoping we don’t get a Taiwan style outbreak before then.

Honesty guys

What do the pro lockdown people think about this? In the middle of this health crisis. Mark McGowan is slashing healthcare funding and actually sacking nursing staff.

Do you expect us to respect the principles of your "look after one another" message, when the politicians dont themselves?

Honesty guys

What do the pro lockdown people think about this? In the middle of this health crisis. Mark McGowan is slashing healthcare funding and actually sacking nursing staff.

Do you expect us to respect the principles of your "look after one another" message, when the politicians dont themselves?
It’s happening everywhere. Just gives the pollies more ammo for lockdowns. Look out health care system can’t take it.

this is a disaster of our politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back