Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 4 - Ivermectin doesn't work either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 5:

To be fair, you're also afraid of Greta Thunberg.

I'm concerned with any political poster child that ignorant fools in government hijack for their own purposes.

She's just another one.

Bill Maher is one of the few sensible political commentators/ comedians in America.

He's just another intelligent liberal-leftist that has been left out in the cold due to the woke idiocy takeover of western left politics.

however weren’t you one of the people last year strongly pushing the benefits of masks on here?

Yes, if you didn't want the elderly & frail catching the thing, but remember first that I was the one pushing to have them isolated completely and letting the virus run through the healthy population.

He's just another intelligent liberal-leftist that has been left out in the cold due to the woke idiocy takeover of western left politics.

Yes, if you didn't want the elderly & frail catching the thing, but remember first that I was the one pushing to have them isolated completely and letting the virus run through the healthy population.
So you don’t support mandating masks in your own car when driving by yourself. Sensible.

So you don’t support mandating masks in your own car when driving by yourself. Sensible.

That's just ****ing idiocy.

If you actually have the virus then I suggest driving on your own with the window down as a mask will only increase the ****ing viral load!!!!

Bill Maher is one of the few sensible political commentators/ comedians in America.

however weren’t you one of the people last year strongly pushing the benefits of masks on here?
I'm not sure too many here would agree with his anti-vax, anti-GMO stance.
I do applaud his anti-religion, pro-science stance on global warming (attacking deniers) and drug comments.

I do applaud his anti-religion, pro-science stance on global warming (attacking deniers) and drug comments.

You're actually intelligent enough to know better, but you just can't quite leave the clubhouse.

Yes his blind spot does appear to be mistrust of medicine research. he aint a complete anti Vaxer though. He believes vaccines works. Just overemhasizes the side effects without evidence.

Yes his blind spot does appear to be mistrust of big medicine.
It's more specific, the link between vaccines and autism where I differ on opinion with him.
He also criticises the gun lobby though which in the US takes aggots, have to appreciate that

Wasn't the source from SA quarantine (as in picked up from there) and then compounded by (yes another DHS fu** up) naming the wrong woolworths in Epping which made contact tracing late?

They have yet to actually locate the linking case so whilst it’s the same area, the dates don’t match up I.e known case 1 got it after the original case went into quarantine. Much like the Christmas outbreak was linked to Sydney yet they never identified the linking case (Or they knew and kept it secret...)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meanwhile in Perth

So glad our nurses are standing up this slanderous and inhumane jackass. Dont tell me its about the healthcare system anymore please. If you want too, go and create a thread in the Conspiracy board about it please. The evidence is in. W.A govt does not give one iota about the health of its citizens

If you want to see what we could be facing, have a look at the graphs on the current outbreak in Taiwan:

Very similar to us, no community transmission beforehand, low public compliance with QR and mask wearing, introduction of Indian variant.

If you want to see what we could be facing, have a look at the graphs on the current outbreak in Taiwan:

Very similar to us, no community transmission beforehand, low public compliance with QR and mask wearing, introduction of Indian variant.
very little vaxing too

Question is. With only 1 Nobel prize in virology, has he won enough Nobel Prizes to have a opinion more important than Waleed Aly on this subject?

Covid-19 is now the political version of Kath Day-Knight

1621934698490.png

So just got my blood tests done, so apparently my D-dimer levels are above 1,000 (it was normal 3 months ago when i was tested), when the normal is less than 500. And i have been given medication to get it under control, it apparently Covid. Crankyhawk your thoughts?

Have your physicians conducted tomography pulmonary angiography?

How did we get to a position where we are more scared of politics and the vaccine than the virus itself?

Because for healthy people the virus is nothing to fear?

People weigh up getting a 60% effective vaccine for a 99.7% survival rate virus. No one in Australia has actually died of Covid who’s younger than my age group so why would I fear it? Besides, this highly infectious disease doesn’t really spread at the hyper speed Dopey tries to tell people it does.

I’d say I have a 0.00000001% chance of ever actually catching Covid.

Question is. With only 1 Nobel prize in virology, has he won enough Nobel Prizes to have a opinion more important than Waleed Aly on this subject?

Okay, yes he is absolutely 100% correct that new variants are likely created, but what is not stated is that the Sars-CoV-2 virus will necessarily be up-regulated.

On the balance of probabilities it will down regulate (e.g. smallpox vaccination has not lead to a strain of "super-small pox")

Of course, his comments are relative to a particular vaccine also. Context is everything GECSGIO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back