Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 4 - Ivermectin doesn't work either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 5:

Yes. It would not have gotten to market if this did not have significant evidence behind it.
At what age do you think it would make a material difference. For example, I assume it provides virtually no benefit to a child? How long do you think the immunity would last?

At what age do you think it would make a material difference. For example, I assume it provides virtually no benefit to a child? How long do you think the immunity would last?

Okay, a more complex question than this might first appear.

For example, I assume it provides virtually no benefit to a child?

In principal, yes, but what about the infections that arise from the child passing it on? There's always a dual aspect when thinking about this thing.

How long do you think the immunity would last?

This depends on the vaccine, but once you have actually encountered the virus then I suspect you would have life long immunity.

read the articles, its Garry Lyon splinters time

they dont say it came from the lab, they just say they cant rule it out

the reporting on this issue (and its a bloody important issue) is farcical IMO

if this sh*t got out from a lab, its a major issue for every country that engineers viruses. the list of who does that is pretty long, because the reality is few nations have actually signed off on banning biological weapons

personal view - i hate these things, but its been a military tactic since you could catapult infected bodies into a castle

I know, but 12 months ago those same experts said there was no chance whatsoever it got out from the lab and now they’ve changed their tune. Particularly one self appointed Covid expert, the ABCs no1 spin doctor.

It is very concerning for all, not only for biosecurity but the fact something so seemingly minor probably at the time can spread so rapidly and so far.

It is very concerning for all, not only for biosecurity but the fact something so seemingly minor probably at the time can spread so rapidly and so far.

s**t happens, despite all the best intentions to assure it doesn't.

Just remember that facilities like this have also enhanced your life immeasurably.

I know, but 12 months ago those same experts said there was no chance whatsoever it got out from the lab and now they’ve changed their tune. Particularly one self appointed Covid expert, the ABCs no1 spin doctor.

three things on this.

1) DID CHINA RELEASE THIS DELIBERATELY?
its been studied in detail, and one of the reasons people believe in conspiracies is its easier to believe that some all powerful cabal is controlling our lives, than bad luck and "s**t happens". COVID has been gold for this (Bill Gates microchips in the vaccine anyone???). On this deliberate theory, I dont buy it because it is beyond stupid from a tactical perspective.

- It got out in a major auto city (needed for war production if a hot war with the USA kicks off)
- It got out in a city with the lab in it (if deliberate you would pick a less important city strategically near bat populations. china was hundreds of cities will multi million pops, so it wasnt lack of options)
- the chinese vaccine is expensive (same as pfizer) and much less effective (60%). in order to get the third world on side you would want an AZ cost/logistics option ready to fly)
- the chinese economy is still dependant upon USA and EU consumer markets, you wouldnt do this attack until the chinese domestic consumer is ready to take over these sales
- the chinese military isnt ready to invade Taiwan, let alone the continental united states

2) WAS THIS AN ACCIDENTAL LAB RELEASE?
its a possibility, but there is no firm evidence ruling it in or out. labs like this dont just have to meet chinese standards, they have to meet the standards required for any internationally accredited laboratory. The fact Canadians and other international researchers worked here indicates to me that these accreditations were being met and maintained (govts dont allow these loans if you're a dodgy operator).

also the existence of these labs isnt proof of evil. We have a lab in Geelong, and they accidentally released their rabbit virus during a field trial. It wasnt an ulterior motive or incompetence, its just that things in the field happened slightly differently to how they expected (and it got out into the wider australian rabbit population). Unfortunately some times when you follow procedure things still * up.

3) WHY THE CHANGE IN VIEW?
You nailed it on one point. These experts like being the one who knows everything. Its too weak to to say somethings in dispute, so they often go with the prevailing breeze. Bennett from Deakin Uni is a shocker at this, said lockdown wouldnt reduce numbers and we had to live with the virus, then said the lockdown went too long because it achieved its aims. The politics of the situation is also at play. The USA media said the chinese were blocking the investigation because they forced all the investigators to undergo quarantine. This ignored the point EVERYONE going into china has to quarantine (currently its 2 weeks in a hotel, and one week at home). this isnt saying china rolled out the red carpet, but many of those saying "we cannot rule out lab release" are basing it on this lack of cooperation (not all, some).

again, im all for researching cause more. If global lab procedures for managing viruses need to be improved, we need to know this. If the issue is urban creep and the risk posed by farms having multiple species of livestock, we need to learn from this too so we can design around the problem.

ignorance is dangerous, but so to is assuming one outcome must be true just because you dont like the person/group/party/nation/race

1) DID CHINA RELEASE THIS DELIBERATELY?

This is the easiest factor to answer and the answer is an emphatic NO.

Why?

Because the Han Chinese population has the highest genetic expression of ACE-2 amongst the human population, and are therefore the most susceptible to Sars-CoV-2 infection. If it originated from a Chinese lab, then this was medical research and an accidental release. You can take that to the bank.

This is the easiest factor to answer and the answer is an emphatic NO.

Why?

Because the Han Chinese population has the highest genetic expression of ACE-2 amongst the human population, and are therefore the most susceptible to Sars-CoV-2 infection. If it originated from a Chinese lab, then this was medical research and an accidental release. You can take that to the bank.

Some people say they were willing to kill their own people to infect the USA before the invasion. Hence the straight bat.

I agree with you 100% though

Every assumption is assumed because China refuse any investigation. Alot of well pro CCP people want to assume that is the defintion of innocence. Id like to be smarter and more quizzical then that

I noticed most of the people who say it’s just not possible say they‘d been in China recently which makes you think they’re very unlikely to support the theories of the lab leak if they want to return to China one day...

Okay, a more complex question than this might first appear.

In principal, yes, but what about the infections that arise from the child passing it on? There's always a dual aspect when thinking about this thing.

This depends on the vaccine, but once you have actually encountered the virus then I suspect you would have life long immunity.
Yeah so basically for young ppl the only benefit is to prevent spread to other ppl, still a valid reason.
So in theory, after getting the vaccine and immunity kicks in, it would be best to then get covid which would give you life long immunity.

I noticed most of the people who say it’s just not possible say they‘d been in China recently which makes you think they’re very unlikely to support the theories of the lab leak if they want to return to China one day...

Ive noticed most of the people who say it also work in a industry which China is the driver behind. For floating around in the Conspiracy board who are extremely pro China. Maybe moreso then a regular Chinese citizen id say

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah so basically for young ppl the only benefit is to prevent spread to other ppl, still a valid reason.
So in theory, after getting the vaccine and immunity kicks in, it would be best to then get covid which would give you life long immunity.

It's basically the only reason anyone under 65 should do it, and that includes me also.

I took the vaccine also because I am sick & tired of seeing society being turned in to a political football of the political & bureaucratic incompetent.

If we all got vaccinated today, Brett Sutton & co evaporate. The politicians are a little bit harder to kill.

If we all got vaccinated today, Brett Sutton & co evaporate. The politicians are a little bit harder to kill.

This is why the anti-vaxers and are infuriating and counter-productive - they want things to go back to the way they were, but are too stupid to work out that this is the only realistic way how.

It’s funny that the same ‘experts’ who 12 months ago were rubbishing any claims that it was from the lab and not the market have suddenly changed their tune...

It's almost like there was a conspiracy against anything the previous POTUS said but now it's ok to report the truth.

Need a new thread - Fauci, how long?

It's basically the only reason anyone under 65 should do it, and that includes me also.

I took the vaccine also because I am sick & tired of seeing society being turned in to a political football of the political & bureaucratic incompetent.

You got vaccinated for political reasons? That's a really strange way of of deciding whether to get vaccinated.

They wouldn't evaporate though. Not gonna give up their current power and influence that they've worked so hard for. At best they would hibernate until the next variant or entirely new virus, then we start over again.

This is why the anti-vaxers and are infuriating and counter-productive - they want things to go back to the way they were, but are too stupid to work out that this is the only realistic way how.

I actually have time for conspiracy theorists because truth is that we are actually getting ****ed over by the system on a second by second basis, but this unfortunately causes some folks to reach for fruit that isn't there.

A wise man (who is now a county court judge) once told me, that if you have the choice between political incompetence and political conspiracy, choose incompetence, because that will overwhelmingly end up being the correct answer.

Have you seen & listened to some of these idiots? They're far too stupid to audition for the role of Dr Evil.

Ive noticed most of the people who say it also work in a industry which China is the driver behind. For floating around in the Conspiracy board who are extremely pro China. Maybe moreso then a regular Chinese citizen id say

You think I’m pro CCP which says a lot about your ability to think logically on the topic.

Safe to say, it’s pretty hard to take any credence in your judgement on anything related to this.

Last edited:
read the articles, its Garry Lyon splinters time

they dont say it came from the lab, they just say they cant rule it out

the reporting on this issue (and its a bloody important issue) is farcical IMO

The “new evidence” is mostly nonsense.

There’s a report 3 scientists in the lab were sick but that their symptoms also matched common cold or flu symptoms, in the cold season in China not surprising. They went to hospital, but in China GP clinics aren’t really a thing so going to a hospital ER is the accepted thing to do for a flu or cold.

The only other “new” report was the one saying there’s now conflicting opinions in the US Intelligence community. The same group which said that Iraq definitely had WMDs. It was vague, unspecific and didn’t include any scientific evidence for a lab leak.

And that’s it. From those two stories all of the latest “China Lab Leak theory now plausible” stories have emerged.

It took 15 years to fully discover the origins of SARS-COV-1. If it takes a similar time to discover the origins of SARS-COV-2 then the pandemic will be over and the world will have forgotten about it enough to not make any political capital out of blaming someone, so certain voices who have an agenda are amplifying these stories to make them more important than they actually are. Ebola has been around for over 40 years and after all that time studying it scientists still can’t conclude where it came from.

A good explainer. One side is arguing from established science and historical fact whilst urging no one to jump to conclusions before all studies are done (could take a decade). The other side is assigning blame as a result of a conspiracy on very dubious info and wants us to make up our minds now:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back