WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

They do my head in i have to look away sometimes just to refocus let me watch the action in the ring you pelican

I’d love to know what came first, the chicken or the egg.

Did they start doing these rapid fire camera cuts cos they had a bunch of shitty workers that can’t hit a worked punch or drop kick?

Or did their wrestlers stop learning how to hit worked punches & kicks cos the rapid camera changes mean it doesn’t matter anyway.

The pictures of Naomi from the same event show we’ve largely moved past fat middle-aged men touching them creepily.

Was worried this was going to me when I met Charlotte Flair, so I kind of stood there awkwardly only for her to put her arm around me 🤷

Last edited:
Was worried this was going to me when I met Charlote Flair, so I kind of stood there awkwadly only for her to put her arm around me 🤷

Right? Which is why Sasha’s photos are so awkward. I’m not big on pics with wrestlers, but I have 5 or 6 (men & women), and they’ve put an arm on my shoulder, I remember local doll Avary kind of hugged up to me (I was wearing her tshirt), I’ve had them set up the back to back with arms folded.

Even the one I have where we aren’t really touching, we’re standing right next to each other 2-sweeting.

Awkwardly standing a metre away just looks odd.

Fantastic episode of Raw
Trips Era is well under way some great fresh matches and harder edge KO and the return of Dexter Lumis!

Ciampa v Lashley was great.

First thing of the H era I don't like. Not excited about Dexter Lumis. Will give it a chance but ehhhhh

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First thing of the H era I don't like. Not excited about Dexter Lumis. Will give it a chance but ehhhhh

People were screaming out for WWE to keep the entertainment non wrestling side of it still with Trips increased focus on inside the ring, I think this is great. A very random event that they could show bits and pieces of via social media and not just the show.

It’d be good if it resulted in Indi Hartwell getting to Raw. Still wouldn’t watch it, but it’d be cool.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

So what did Dexter do backstage? We saw the crashes smoking car a few times, them the cops sprint past the girls - did I miss a scene or is or leaving that to next week?
He got arrested at ring side after the Styles match and taken away.

It will play out next week and beyond

People were screaming out for WWE to keep the entertainment non wrestling side of it still with Trips increased focus on inside the ring, I think this is great. A very random event that they could show bits and pieces of via social media and not just the show.
The silent gimmick was dogshit it was okay for a few weeks then it was just lame.

Saw some pics on socials of John Cena at that same fan convention. He was using plexiglass between himself and fans.

ITS A SHITHOUSE LOOK, DONT AGREE TO DO THEM IF YOU DONT WANT TO MINGLE WITH FANS!!!

Entertainment is all good and I agree. But Dexter Lumis isn't for me I'll give him a chance. I have been wrong before.

Entertainment is all good and I agree. But Dexter Lumis isn't for me I'll give him a chance. I have been wrong before.

He's near 40 and had enough chances he aint up to it. Just cant understand the logic behind bringing him back at best he has a 2 or 3 year run as some comedy character the children enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back