WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

But they're so close in overtaking Hogan on the number of days held.... they may a well go full steam ahead and move Hogan down another peg.

Roman will forever be heel

He gets X-Pac heat! :p
People are already doing the finger in the crowd it will happen

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

He went from 20 year dated kid humour to slow burn corporate psycho within a few weeks.

Nothing to lose with his film career not the biggest priority after DC fallout, but it's been great to see. Gulf between him phoning it in and putting effort in is night and day.

He went from 20 year dated kid humour to slow burn corporate psycho within a few weeks.

Nothing to lose with his film career not the biggest priority after DC fallout, but it's been great to see. Gulf between him phoning it in and putting effort in is night and day.
Hopefully this is all lined up due to the Netflix deal too and we see more of this style not just from the Rock.

I’m not talking blood all the time just more edgier stuff that adds some heat into matches.

It’s amazing how much this storyline has changed in the past 6 weeks. It still makes me wonder what the original plan was and whether this was the path they anticipated it would go down or whether it was made up on the fly.

It might be the best work that the Rock has ever done in the WWE. The best part is that we don’t know exactly where it will end up heading.

What is the DC fallout? That the movie didn't make money?

Got ousted from his role and planned expansion of Superman/Black Adam stories with Gunn taking over and doing a 3/4 reboot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reigns has been on more shows than he hasn't this year, the whole "He doesn't turn up" narrative doesn't work anymore.

Except, you know, he didn't turn up on the show that literally happened this morning. Just leaving aside that claiming he's been on more shows than not this year is a blatant lie.

Reigns has been on more shows than he hasn't this year, the whole "He doesn't turn up" narrative doesn't work anymore.

4 appearances in 3 moths would be a huge improvement on last year, but it’s Wrestlemania season. If your champion can’t show up every week before the biggest main event in Wrestlemania history, what’s the point of him being champion?

The part time actor/failed football owner has been around more.

Except, you know, he didn't turn up on the show that literally happened this morning. Just leaving aside that claiming he's been on more shows than not this year is a blatant lie.
Since the start of the year he's been on most SmackDowns, who cares if he isn't on one here or there? He's a part time talent on a part time contract.

Since the start of the year he's been on most SmackDowns, who cares if he isn't on one here or there? He's a part time talent on a part time contract.

He's the world champion, who's supposed to main event both nights. Skipping Both shows two weeks out from Mania isn't 'one here or there'.

Especially when the Cody / Roman match up has absolutely no heat and they bombed their segment last week.

He's the world champion, who's supposed to main event both nights. Skipping Both shows two weeks out from Mania isn't 'one here or there'.

Especially when the Cody / Roman match up has absolutely no heat and they bombed their segment last week.
The match absolutely has heat, to say otherwise is deliberately ingenuine, the whole feud is extremely hot and both matches will no doubt deliver.

The match absolutely has heat, to say otherwise is deliberately ingenuine, the whole feud is extremely hot and both matches will no doubt deliver.

Just repeatedly claiming something doesn't make it true. The Rock has heat. Roman is tepid right now. Which is why the Cody / Roman segment stunk last week.

They're building the event on Rock / Cody now, because Roman gives so little of a s**t.

Just repeatedly claiming something doesn't make it true. The Rock has heat. Roman is tepid right now. Which is why the Cody / Roman segment stunk last week.

They're building the event on Rock / Cody now, because Roman gives so little of a s**t.
Reigns doesn't care??? Of course he does, what a silly claim to make, you can't blame someone for checks notes showing up when they're contracted to.

Reigns doesn't care??? Of course he does, what a silly claim to make, you can't blame someone for checks notes showing up when they're contracted to.

I couldn't care less what he's contracted to do. I watch the product, I'm not his accountant. He can legally do it, that's great. And I can legally say he's dragging the show down.

Of course you can be critical of someone for being the world champion and never putting in. He barely shows up, never wrestles on television, doesn't even get physical in segments, and is contributing absolutely nothing to the Wrestlemania build. It's beyond a joke by now, the guy has to lose the belt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back