WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

I couldn't care less what he's contracted to do. I watch the product, I'm not his accountant. He can legally do it, that's great. And I can legally say he's dragging the show down.

Of course you can be critical of someone for being the world champion and never putting in. He barely shows up, never wrestles on television, doesn't even get physical in segments, and is contributing absolutely nothing to the Wrestlemania build. It's beyond a joke by now, the guy has to lose the belt.
I mean at the same time, you don't show up to work when you're not scheduled to do you? It's the same as wrestling, it's a job.

He'll lose the belt at WrestleMania either way so you've got nothing to worry about.

I mean at the same time, you don't show up to work when you're not scheduled to do you? It's the same as wrestling, it's a job.

He'll lose the belt at WrestleMania either way so you've got nothing to worry about.

Why do you think 'he's legally allowed to' is a response to a critique of the guy's performance as an entertainer?

Yes, it's not illegal to phone it in.

Why do you think 'he's legally allowed to' is a response to a critique of the guy's performance as an entertainer?

Yes, it's not illegal to phone it in.
I mean I'm addressing the "he doesn't show up" comments more than anything, I think his performances have been fine, the promo he cut on Rhodes was pretty good.

I don't know it's all subjective, it hasn't effected my personal enjoyment of the show.

He's the world champion, who's supposed to main event both nights. Skipping Both shows two weeks out from Mania isn't 'one here or there'.

Especially when the Cody / Roman match up has absolutely no heat and they bombed their segment last week.
It’s certainly frustrating that he can’t be on more. I mean it’s not like anyone is asking him to do house shows.

You can be part time and still show up every week. He’s on screen for a handful of minutes and would require a day or two of work and a fly in fly out type arrangement.

It’s certainly frustrating that he can’t be on more. I mean it’s not like anyone is asking him to do house shows.

You can be part time and still show up every week. He’s on screen for a handful of minutes and would require a day or two of work and a fly in fly out type arrangement.

He can't even be arsed taping segments for gods sake

If Roman wasn’t a ‘cousin’ of the Rock he wouldn’t even be close to his current position or earning 1/10 what he does to never show up.

Good luck to him seeing it as a business to make money off Dwayne’s coattails, but nothing he does shows he gives a s**t.

Much like Brock didn’t care, he showed up when paid to do so and did the bare minimum . At least Brock earned his position on his own.

Once Cody Rhodes wins the title and moves on we can finally get The Bloodline's inner turmoil and the power struggle between The Rock and Roman Reigns.

The next year of stories looks to be very good.

Once Cody Rhodes wins the title and moves on we can finally get The Bloodline's inner turmoil and the power struggle between The Rock and Roman Reigns.

The next year of stories looks to be very good.
More time for involvement of the “lesser players” since Rock and Roman will be off doing their own things.

More time for involvement of the “lesser players” since Rock and Roman will be off doing their own things.
I imagine Rock and Reigns will be involved on TV a little more than expected since Reigns won't have the title anymore, gives them a chance to really explore the inner dynamics of the faction.

We can actually have PLEs main evented by the world champion defending his title? How will we survive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You would hope so.
I think so, I don't think Reigns' title run has been bad either way, it's been very entertaining in my opinion, I know when he does show up I'm always intrigued, it's the right call to take it off him, it's sad to see it come to an end though.

He never wrestles
He appears on the show every week, that's what full time entails, how often someone wrestles doesn't really matter. Paul wrestling on PLE only is fine with me, makes it more special and meaningful in my opinion, would feel wasteful to have him wrestle on weekly TV.

He appears on the show every week, that's what full time entails, how often someone wrestles doesn't really matter. Paul wrestling on PLE only is fine with me, makes it more special and meaningful in my opinion, would feel wasteful to have him wrestle on weekly TV.

Michael Cole appears every week too, is he a full time wrestler?

Michael Cole appears every week too, is he a full time wrestler?
He's a full time on air talent yes. As long as Paul is on SmackDown each week and plays a factor in advancing his storylines then that's what I care about, just entertain me, whether it's in the ring or not, doesn't bother me.

I will say as well, that segment after the Street Profits vs A-Town Down Under match was the kick up the arse the Final Testament vs Pride feud needed, feels like they've been spinning their wheels for a while but that segment was really well executed, it allowed Kross to show some more personality and it's arguably the best they've made him look since coming back, he looked like a monster.

Hopefully we can give both teams a street fight at WrestleMania and just let them go to town, Final Testament need to win though.

I will say as well, that segment after the Street Profits vs A-Town Down Under match was the kick up the arse the Final Testament vs Pride feud needed, feels like they've been spinning their wheels for a while but that segment was really well executed, it allowed Kross to show some more personality and it's arguably the best they've made him look since coming back, he looked like a monster.

Hopefully we can give both teams a street fight at WrestleMania and just let them go to town, Final Testament need to win though.
This and AJ v LA badly need a stip imo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back