WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Sucks about Rhea, does Liv get the title for a while and then Rhea gets it back when fit?

Good to see Sheamus back, and with his old theme! Have noticed he's a bit chubby.

New World Tag Titles look good, funny that Truth called Triple H, Ciampa.

Liked that seg where Jey Uso went out of the arena, even pushing a fan out of the way hahaha, and then Sami walking in all hyped up.

Good TV main event, with Gable turning heel, does the rest of Alpha Academy get shipped to NXT or something?

Sucks about Rhea, does Liv get the title for a while and then Rhea gets it back when fit?

Good to see Sheamus back, and with his old theme! Have noticed he's a bit chubby.

New World Tag Titles look good, funny that Truth called Triple H, Ciampa.

Liked that seg where Jey Uso went out of the arena, even pushing a fan out of the way hahaha, and then Sami walking in all hyped up.

Good TV main event, with Gable turning heel, does the rest of Alpha Academy get shipped to NXT or something?

He's over but I wish he was a bit better in the ring.

Gold on promos and the entrance, had a line two weeks ago that was one of the best lines I've ever heard in a promo, so simple and delivered so well:

"Shinsuke Nakamura, you hating on me?"

I never really had an issue with the Kevin Dunn production. Could never really understand all the hate. But after the last few months…. Holy Moley the improvements and overall better feel of the shows are a stark difference. Everything they do and the way they shoot, every show just feels like a big deal. That whole one shot from Jey to Sami outside and then Sami making his entrance was just insane.

I never really had an issue with the Kevin Dunn production. Could never really understand all the hate. But after the last few months…. Holy Moley the improvements and overall better feel of the shows are a stark difference. Everything they do and the way they shoot, every show just feels like a big deal. That whole one shot from Jey to Sami outside and then Sami making his entrance was just insane.

The difference is massive.

I'm shocked they green lit Sheamus' return in that state.

Not body shaming, but the dude looked not quite right. Normally returning guys come back more ripped than ever - this is the opposite. He's a fit guy usually (when watching his workout vids on YouTube) - no idea what's happened..

FB_IMG_1713313671801.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not body shaming, but the dude looked not quite right. Normally returning guys come back more ripped than ever - this is the opposite. He's a fit guy usually (when watching his workout vids on YouTube) - no idea what's happened..

View attachment 1961927

View attachment 1961927

Happens to the best of us

View attachment 1961927

Completely reasonable thing to question, and it's frustrating that anything referencing it is being painted as 'body shaming'.

The dude looked incredible during his last run. Operates a fitness YouTube channel. Now he returns looking like he's a former footy star pulling on the boots as an ultimate ressie in his late 40's.

You'd have to think that it's either due to not being ready to return, or his dropped off in his commitment a little. Neither are necessarily good outcomes.

They're the only two options? It couldn't be something health related? He can't have just decided "* this the amount of effort to keep this body is too much?" It couldn't be something else completely different?

Rhea's injury may be legit, however it works too well for storyline purposes.
  • She put Liv out for almost a year from a blindside
  • Liv returns to get revenge
  • Liv's promised to take everything from Rhea
  • Who legitimately is challenging Rhea at this point?
  • Rhea's had a brace on her left wrist through WrestleMania
  • They're also writing her off TV it seems. Like she's out of the Judgement Day while she's injured.

I think this was a planned angle to get her off for some surgery and recovery for the wrist and maybe other things (possibly already had some shoulder pain that needed work too).

Rhea's injury may be legit, however it works too well for storyline purposes.
  • She put Liv out for almost a year from a blindside
  • Liv returns to get revenge
  • Liv's promised to take everything from Rhea
  • Who legitimately is challenging Rhea at this point?
  • Rhea's had a brace on her left wrist through WrestleMania
  • They're also writing her off TV it seems. Like she's out of the Judgement Day while she's injured.

I think this was a planned angle to get her off for some surgery and recovery for the wrist and maybe other things (possibly already had some shoulder pain that needed work too).
Apprently she's getting married to Buddy Muprhy too

I think Rhea returns as a babyface and leaves JD.

Without Rhea as the leader they could have JD falling apart storyline.

View attachment 1961927
Almost 50 Sheamus probly time to give it away

Remove this Banner Ad

Back