WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh no, Asuka vs Alexa on RAW for the Women's Title. we're getting a title change, aren't we? (and then Charlotte winning back to back Rumbles, to set up the "dream match" vs Alexa at WM) :(
pls no lol i got nothing against Charlotte but she needs a mania away from the titles, that being said i wouldnt mind seeing Alexia as champ but would much rather see her winning it at Mania

Just caught up on another good SmackDown. Again, it is light years ahead creatively than RAW. Roman is without a doubt the most interesting character in the business at the moment. He is hitting it out of the park.

Only things I question:

Lack of attention to detail in regards to KO not being allowed into the building. So lazy just having him FaceTime a promo from the car. Surely a few backstage takes of security denying him entry etc.

Bad booking having Asuka on the show after that supernatural segment with Bliss 4 days earlier.

Corbin is so underrated in my opinion. Flick the king gimmick and give him something better.

Just caught up on another good SmackDown. Again, it is light years ahead creatively than RAW. Roman is without a doubt the most interesting character in the business at the moment. He is hitting it out of the park.

Only things I question:

Lack of attention to detail in regards to KO not being allowed into the building. So lazy just having him FaceTime a promo from the car. Surely a few backstage takes of security denying him entry etc.

Bad booking having Asuka on the show after that supernatural segment with Bliss 4 days earlier.

Corbin is so underrated in my opinion. Flick the king gimmick and give him something better.
always been a huge fan of Corbin, reckon he does his job at being a heel great also he has the best theme song atm besides the royal intro bit

So the wwe network is moving to nbc's streaming service in the us should be interesting how that works

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

sh*t hope this means we dont have to go back to buying ppvs cause that would be awful
Us only. They got a billion dollars. It costs 4.99 a month and all ppv's/specials whatever there calling them now are included.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumbles are up for grabs this year. It's great to see. No clear cut winner.

Ronda Rousey is money and may win the Rumble, setting up a match with Asuka or Becky or a multi woman match.
Charlotte will likely be sniffing around around as well.

Becky Lynch will be back in time for 'Mania, so whatever they plan will probably include her.

Rumbles are up for grabs this year. It's great to see. No clear cut winner.

Ronda Rousey is money and may win the Rumble, setting up a match with Asuka or Becky or a multi woman match.
Charlotte will likely be sniffing around around as well.

Becky Lynch will be back in time for 'Mania, so whatever they plan will probably include her.

She's been gone for a while Becky can see her make her return in the Rumble

She's been gone for a while Becky can see her make her return in the Rumble

She only gave birth last month, but a one-off appearance could happen. She wouldn't have to really compete afterwards until next PPV.
Enter #30 maybe?

Only things I question:

Yep agree about Corbin time to piss off the King gimmick

This raw roster is so thin. We've got people doing double/triple duty all the time now, as well as the same people being in multiple talking segs. They should be raiding NXT for at least half a dozen people if they won't cut this show down an hour. The quality of wrestling is so poor, they just look like they are stalling a lot to fill the 3 hours.

The first womens singles match which ended in DQ, then ended up being a 6 womens tag, then it had a count-out finish, then it restarted, it's terrible. Sheamus in a singles match, then a handicap match. I feel like MVP must be cooked, he's always booked in a way where he barely wrestles anymore. Today he got put in 1 hold.

This raw roster is so thin. We've got people doing double/triple duty all the time now, as well as the same people being in multiple talking segs. They should be raiding NXT for at least half a dozen people if they won't cut this show down an hour. The quality of wrestling is so poor, they just look like they are stalling a lot to fill the 3 hours.

The first womens singles match which ended in DQ, then ended up being a 6 womens tag, then it had a count-out finish, then it restarted, it's terrible. Sheamus in a singles match, then a handicap match. I feel like MVP must be cooked, he's always booked in a way where he barely wrestles anymore. Today he got put in 1 hold.

because they stuffed up and the ref counted them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back