WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strowman,Bliss,KO
All heels and Strowman and Owens in particular have been booked poorly. No faces that are booked great.

Balor, Lashley and Roode are just on the show doing minor things. Rollins and Ambrose are pretty much backing up Roman.

All heels and Strowman and Owens in particular have been booked poorly. No faces that are booked great.

Balor, Lashley and Roode are just on the show doing minor things. Rollins and Ambrose are pretty much backing up Roman.
Bliss had the bitchy mean girl persona working
Strowman even in spite of the booking was the biggest thing on RAW
KO should be the top heel on RAW

6 months since the WWE Champion main evented a PPV. Remember this someday when AJ Styles does a podcast saying he was tired and burned out and somebody goes "What a ******* sook! He was WWE Champion for X days!".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/movies-tv-shows/tv-shows/wwe/?p=1&s=releaseDate&sd=2

seems that all WWE DVD/Blu-Rays are 50% at JB Hifi. Not sure if this is stock clearance or a better than usual sale?

Got a feeling it's a stock clearance. Went into the local JB Hi-Fi and there was only a shelf and a half of WWE DVDs when they usually have more room for them.

Maybe with the advent of the WWE Network they feel people aren't going to cough up $19 for a PPV DVD when they can watch as many as they want for US$10 a month.

Boy I enjoyed Smackdown (so far).
Joes story book poem was epic.

And really enjoyed the way Becky attacked Charlotte - didn’t seem like an obvious setup with Charlotte just going for a fan photo, and the crowd genuinely didn’t seem to recognise who it was until the wig came off. (I actually thought it was some NXT call up or something making a statement lol)

The product is unwatchable at the moment.

New Day act is very stale , Miz and Bryan ruined by wives involvement, the bar, sanity and usos not used often or well. Sheamus and Cesaro should be in singles runs for the main belt.

The shield is boring as s**t and the one good thing Raw had going for it in Strowman has been ruined.

Boy I enjoyed Smackdown (so far).
Joes story book poem was epic.

And really enjoyed the way Becky attacked Charlotte - didn’t seem like an obvious setup with Charlotte just going for a fan photo, and the crowd genuinely didn’t seem to recognise who it was until the wig came off. (I actually thought it was some NXT call up or something making a statement lol)
Becky's disguise was almost as good as String's. ;)

i3eLl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back