WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how many years before Evolution goes in to get Flair ahead of Hogan again?
As it should be. There was something special about Flair being the only 2 time HOF as it made sense. Like Cena shouldn't have gotten 16 world titles unless he actually goes on to get 17. So Flair getting 3 would make me happy

As it should be. There was something special about Flair being the only 2 time HOF as it made sense. Like Cena shouldn't have gotten 16 world titles unless he actually goes on to get 17. So Flair getting 3 would make me happy

they should have a higher 'legends' system (like the AFL HoF). Insulting that someone like Bruno Sammartino is on the same HoF level as Koko B Ware.

I started watching the Ruthless Aggression TV Show that is on WWE Network and its Quite Interesting so far.

Anyone else watching the TV Series?

it's easy to forget how popular Cena was at his peak, but also how things would have been totally different if he didn't do some freestyling rapping on the tour bus which saved his job.

ridiculous notion that the reason why they changed from WWF to WWE was a Vince rebranding to freshen things up. :drunk:o_O

apparently these people will be going into the Hall of Fame (along with Batista and nWo):
'British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith
JBL
The Bella Twins
Jushin 'Thunder' Liger

Davey Boy should have been in a lot sooner. Wonder if Bret Hart will do the induction speech

it's easy to forget how popular Cena was at his peak, but also how things would have been totally different if he didn't do some freestyling rapping on the tour bus which saved his job.

Yeah. Was intresting to hear he was told he was gone at next Cuts before the Rap on the Bus

ridiculous notion that the reason why they changed from WWF to WWE was a Vince rebranding to freshen things up. :drunk:o_O

Yeah. They think us Fans are Stupid or Something?

Insulting our Intelligence

The Bella Twins while many people do not like them at all, definitely deserve a Hall of Fame spot, mainly Nikki. They were big parts in women getting more time on TV and Nikki continued to get better in the ring and put on some great matches. Honestly getting into the Hall of Fame isn't really an achievement to be honest, it's all for headlines and media rather than legitimate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

according to Meltzer, WWE are planning on having SIX Women's matches at WM. so RAW/SD/NXT championships, Women's Tag Titles, Women's Battle Royal, and 1 other.

might be an 8 hour show at this rate. :eek:
The womens tag division and nxt tag division needs to improve massively.

Whatever you might think of the current product, I won't have a word said against "symphony of destruction" as a gimmick match.
I AM THE PIANO !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back