WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren’t you the guy who asked me to not be the forum police? Why don’t you take your own advice and report to mods?

If you can’t tell the difference between shitposting on a Thursday afternoon & being overly aggressive during a live thread then I really can’t help you.... ;)

Anyway—this is the first post I’ve read of yours since the first day of ‘Mania and you’re STILL complianing that I called you out because I responded to someone’s reasonable question.

Back to ignore for you—I’ll try again in a few days and see if you’ve put your big boy pants on and gotten over it.

Last edited by a moderator:
0109D34D45.jpg

I guess we're all rushing out to buy the shirt?

There’s some don’t rush tictoc video thing going on, where they all high five the camera, and transform to house clothes to wrestling gear..

Anyway, one of the dudes is Adam Cole, and holy hell he’s tiny. I literally thought it was a female or fan or something on first quick view, but when he transformed into his ring gear, I was shocked at how small and zero muscles he has.
How the hell is that guy champ? I get he may be charismatic, but no one should be that thin and weak looking as a wwe champ

Edit: doesn’t quite do it justice, but here’s a screenshot of what looks like a make a wish fan holding the nxt belt..
CD2660D5-5357-435A-8797-8C4669F7F19B.jpeg

There’s some don’t rush tictoc video thing going on, where they all high five the camera, and transform to house clothes to wrestling gear..

Anyway, one of the dudes is Adam Cole, and holy hell he’s tiny. I literally thought it was a female or fan or something on first quick view, but when he transformed into his ring gear, I was shocked at how small and zero muscles he has.
How the hell is that guy champ? I get he may be charismatic, but no one should be that thin and weak looking as a wwe champ

Edit: doesn’t quite do it justice, but here’s a screenshot of what looks like a make a wish fan holding the nxt belt..
View attachment 855332

NXT has tended to have less emphasis on brick shithouse wrestlers.

View attachment 855332
Shawn Michaels, Rey Mysterio, Ciampa, Gargano, Zayn etc have either been WWE or NXT Champ and are all smaller guys.

In Cole's case, he's a chicken s**t heel with 3 guys backing him up.

Shawn Michaels, Rey Mysterio, Ciampa, Gargano, Zayn etc have either been WWE or NXT Champ and are all smaller guys.

In Cole's case, he's a chicken s**t heel with 3 guys backing him up.
Yeah, but Cole is different to the small and tiny greats like Shawn and Rey. He’s not a midget in height, but waaay less muscle or definition that Shawn.

And I’m usually all for “not the roidhead freaks McMahon loves”, but when I see Cole, I see someone I legitimately believe I could beat up (and I’m a pretty average 6ft1 bloke in decent shape). Wouldn’t say that about too many other wrestlers.

Ciampa and Gargano are in a similar boat, but at least they are a bit more defined and actually look athletic (particular Ciampa). But seen the pics of either or both of them backstage next to Shawn? They’re tiny!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does The Revival own their name, or even "FTR"?

I lost track of what they were trademarking.

EDIT: covered in below article. Plus they already have a new shirt up on Pro Wrestling Tees

Last edited:
from reddit via PWInsider:
Scott Dawson's Twitter handle was previously @ScottDawsonWWE, but it has since been changed to @DaxHardwood.
Similarly, Dash Wilder's handle was previously @DashWilderWWE, but is has since been changed to @CashWheelerFTR.

Is Scott Dawson moving to AEW or softcore pr0n with that name??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back