WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I believe if Seth wins he gets the 'I' out of 'Mysterio', and if Rey wins he gets the 'I' out of 'Rollins'. The winner can chose to put that 'I' in their or anyone else's name on the roster.

Jon-Moxley-vs-Santana-696x391.jpg

Eye For An Eye? seen it! :think:

I believe if Seth wins he gets the 'I' out of 'Mysterio', and if Rey wins he gets the 'I' out of 'Rollins'. The winner can chose to put that 'I' in their or anyone else's name on the roster.

Okay Quiviorir.

I thought they might go for an “eye” quit match (where you hurt the opponents eyes to force them to quit)

but it literally does sound like it’s an eye vs eye match??
”Horror” PPV of whatever they’re artificially calling it

The fans have spoken haha, there simply no other way.

16565374-0798-4437-A2BC-1B509A064F67.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, I must have missed it - why was MVP unveiling and wearing the new US title? Isn’t apollo creed the champion? Where was he? Wouldn’t he get just a little bit cranky about this?

After Lashley had him in the full nelson last week I presume he was missing to sell the injury.

Spoiler on how they're doing this eye for an eye match. Result not spoiled. It's ******* stupid.

The idea is to do a taped match and use some form of CGI effects to simulate an eye being pulled out as the finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back